TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #31
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Like, I'm not even kidding every time I go back to reread the thread, I happen to just find out about shit and it makes me feel bad.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #32
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      hey guyz~~
      hi

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #33
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        fuck this game

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #34
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          freezinice

          because hi

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #35
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            OH OKAY SO YOU LEAVE.


            someone say hi

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #36
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              hi cedo.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #37
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                I bet that was your maf test, wasn'it?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  i mean dude i just walked into the thread



                  ha

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Or maybe you're using that to cover up the fact that you are so close to 6,000 posts and you want it to be a wolfkill, amirit?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      i don't even give a fuck

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        See everyone? He's guilty lets all kill cedo!!!!
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          cool

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            やれやれだぜ。


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              hey you're yoshl's roommate right?

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                are you hot?

                                Comment

                                Working...