TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #241
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    Orbs have been sent out.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #242
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Code:
      fiction [1:09 AM] 
      SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
      NEW MESSAGES
      
      thesunfan [1:09 AM] 
      me too
      
      thesunfan [1:10 AM]
      I'm really pissed actually
      
      thesunfan [1:10 AM]
      not at you, but at the team that decided not to listen
      LoOK AT HOW HE TALKS ABOUT YOU. ARE YOU A PAWN? A FOLLOWER? OR ARE YOU YOUR OWN PERSON?

      ARE YOU FREE?
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #243
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        Hey, if you're James_May's partner and you're in sunfan's alliance I suggest you contact me soon. Thank you!
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #244
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          guys, requesting to be replaced :/ Just found out that two family members of mine had just died yesterday (thus I wasn't able to be on at all this past weekend). Not sure when I'll be able to play again :/ sorry guys
          bananas


          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #245
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            Sorry to hear that man, condolences.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #246
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              Originally posted by MeaCulpa
              Sorry to hear that man, condolences.
              thanks
              bananas


              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #247
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                PRAISE THE SUN

                asdf
                relevant



                k. I'll stop and wait to be replaced :/
                bananas


                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  Sorry to hear that James. Condolences, good sir.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Sorry to hear about that James :<

                    I hope you and your family are doing OK
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      James May has been replaced by XelNya

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        As this is the first time I have ever read the thread to catch up...

                        Dear god the first 6 pages of this thread were worthless except for a few siggy worthy quotes from Charu. Dear middie, is this what reading my posts is like?

                        I have been changed in my ways.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Holy shit. Sunfan is the new Hitler.

                          So he's the Tasselfoot of FFR, the Foamy of Capture.

                          I expect a cover of the Dingdong song, a signed copy of Mein kampf, and and nudes for my full pledged loyalty.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            Gradiant and Crazyjayde are up for elimination.








                            Just kidding.





                            They were both eliminated for being unsuccessful in their hunt. Both were on team Gray. Night phase is being skipped. Day 4 starts now, and will end April 8th @11:59pm server. Orbs are out.
                            .
                            Last edited by Xiz; 04-7-2014, 11:04 PM.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              I will avenge you.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                great! This game is going to take a while.

                                Can we just vote out sunfan?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...