TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #226
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    They can do w/e they want once controlling the lynch isn't possible. Until then, there's literally no reason for them to not listen to me =/
    They could not listen to to you because you are hitler...

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #227
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      I just realized I forgot to reveal you all a very important piece of information. Woopsie.



      The votes were Emerald000 (5.1) - Gradient (5)

      (Tie was broken by Hunter Team)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #228
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        the fuck .-. I did not expect that.

        CHARU
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #229
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          also, its Gradiant not Gradient :3
          bananas


          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #230
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            Guest15937 and James May are up for elimination. Voting will end tomorrow, April 6th @ 11:59pm server

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #231
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              Hi Guest and James. If any of you had the hunter and orb and missed I would really appreciate it if you told me, thank you.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #232
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO DESTROY SUnFAN!
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  I've been thinking about sunfan's totalitarian regime and how I would manage it. There really isn't a variety of ways to manage something like that but here's what I'm thinking..

                  Previous vote ended up in a 5.1 to 5. That's oddly low for an alliance that claims they have a voting majority.

                  Could sunfan be having loyalty problems? Or is he vetting players outside of his alliance through votes? either way, the vote speaks to the number of players and teams in his alliance. Sunfan may not have the number of votes he needs to kill whoever he needs to kill.

                  Loyalty and recruitment in sunfan's alliance can be pretty flexible if you think about. He doesn't need the whole team to join. He might ask for double confirmation if he has trust issues with specific players, I suppose, but he doesn't really need both team members to join his alliance. He just needs one. A single player ready to use his team's vote for sunfan's voting come the case there's a conflict of interest. remember, it's harder to manage two people with different opinions than one person.

                  This to me proves why sunfan could very easily kill people wihtin his own alliance. You don't need two players to control votes, you just need one. One player is easier to manage, one player is easier to recruit.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    I suggest everyone who isn't in sunfan's alliance vote for players they think are probably in sunfan's alliance. I don't think he has a majority.

                    There are three reasons why someone in sunfan's alliance might be on the chopping block: they either missed with the orb, they got hit (and weren't protected), sunfan set them up.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      discuss things with your teammate..... if they come home late at night.... smelling of booze and latex.... you should be kind of worried........
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        If I had to pick between james_may and guest as the player who is in the alliance (if there is one.....) I'd pick guest. So I'm going to vote guest. I suggest everyone not in the alliance to vote guest.

                        Guest is newer. James is not. Newer players fall in line and listen to orders better.
                        I don't know Guest well enough. I know James well enough to know he'd think twice about joining such a stupid alliance that only benefits sunfan.

                        I suggest we kill guest. Sorry, nothing against you. I'm sure you're a cool dude.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          so uh...yeah

                          whats up guys
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            Apple sauce.........


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Guest15937 has been killed. He was on Teal Team.


                              Votes were Guest (5.1) to James (5)

                              Orbs are being sent out now. Day 3 will end on April 7th @11:59pm Server
                              Last edited by Xiz; 04-6-2014, 11:20 PM.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                check out all of that social influence I've got hmmhmmmmmmm
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...