TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #256
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    I'm here to stay
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #257
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      sunfan
      hi

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #258
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        So what happens when the sunfan's alliance has eaten too many non alliance members?

        Thats right, the alliance becomes bloated. You in the alliance can keep wasting hunter orbs on me or the other non-sunfan members, but we're all protected.

        Looks like you're going to have to eat each other pretty soon or die team by team trying fruitlessly to catch us on the outside. Guess when the betrayal backstabbing in sunfan's alliance starts or else the team with the hunter orbs dies just like team gray.

        Thats right.... This phase.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #259
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          For the horde.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #260
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            they'll have to start eating each other.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #261
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              fiction looks pretty tasty to me
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #262
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                fiction looks pretty tasty to me
                soon fan

                soon

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  That joke is burning my own retinas. I'm sorry.






















                  Ok I'm not sorry but you know.

                  Soon

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    lmao xelnya A+ joke
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      RiotPolice and Funnygurl are up for elimination.

                      Night 4 ends April 9th @11:59pm server

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        #done
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Bye funnygurl!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            interesting I would have bet funnygurl and RP are both part of the aliance
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Hey Dark, every time I see your name, I instantly think of yummy dark chocolate, not sure why.

                              Just thought you might want to know.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Abaondon Sunfan and I will make dark chocolate infused cookies for you.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...