TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #136
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    I HOPE DEAR LEADER GRACES US WITH HIS PRESeNCE AND TELLS US WHO WILL DIE HIMSELF
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #137
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      soramimi and tforce are having relationship problems
      Always.
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #138
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture









        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #139
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #140
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            Jesus someone is going HARD, lmaooooooooo


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #141
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              If the alliance is headed by sunfan and everyone else is sitting back letting sunfan make decisions, that alliance is should fall apart prety fast. it's not really a team, it's a sunfan knows what's going on clinique.

              What's going to be interesting this game is to see what happens when people get put up for elimination. I'm interested to hear from emerald and gradiant what they think got them put in his position.

              Was it a sunfan betrayal?
              Was it a simple slip of the tounge to one team?

              Who knows?! Lets find out!
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #142
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                You're enjoying this, aren't you?????????????

                ~Non-game effecting Mod edit. That broken font size tag was hurting my soul. Love Devonin
                Last edited by devonin; 04-4-2014, 10:23 AM.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  I tend to like faction games yes.

                  But I have a feeling this game will come down more to luck then anything.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    You'll never know whether or not they were targeted or if they missed a target because they won't admit to having a hunter orb.

                    There are only three possible outcomes anyway: they're both targets of orbs or emerald missed a target or gradiant missed a target. If they were both hunters and missed they would already be gone. So we already know they're in separate teams.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      unless they're together and didn't get protected by anyone AND targeted by the hunter orb team. Kind of unlikely.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        emerald/gradiant you're allowed to speak WHY SHOULD I SAVE YOU
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          HANSKY WHAT'S ThE POInT?? SUNFAN WILL CHOOSE.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            @Xiz, let me make sure I understand this correctly, if the hunters fail to capture any targets, they aren't eliminated immediately, but are both put up for elimination, but then they both get eliminated after the start of the next phase???? I'm super confused lol. OPs are hard to read =(
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              @Xiz, let me make sure I understand this correctly, if the hunters fail to capture any targets, they aren't eliminated immediately, but are both put up for elimination, but then they both get eliminated after the start of the next phase???? I'm super confused lol. OPs are hard to read =(


                              If the hunter team fails to capture BOTH targets, the hunt team is automatically eliminated, resulting in the skip of a night phase.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                alright, ty
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...