TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    JAMES!!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #32
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Originally posted by Charu
      Unless, WHAT... Mr. James!?
      Do I need to get Mauricia to doodle a pic on what would happen Mr. Snivy >:I?
      bananas


      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture



        So a resort hotel will draw me?

        ...

        Is it 5 star?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #34
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Originally posted by Charu


          So a resort hotel will draw me?

          ...

          Is it 5 star?
          image broken :V
          bananas


          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #35
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            just got back from school, confirmed

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #36
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              we're not doing that this game lol
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Originally posted by ___________
                just got back from school, confirmed
                I'm going to confirm that you confirmed and that whoever reads this confirms that you got back from school safe and sound.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  hello people ^^
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    hello people ^^
                    Jello Raeko, still have the grandma glasses on?~
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      of course! I need them to analyze the fine details of people's posts (and to look cool)~
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        of course! I need them to analyze the fine details of people's posts (and to look cool)~
                        Can't forget about those fine prints~
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          I am totally having trouble following both slack, the thread while figuring out this game but I'm totally gonna pretend that I'm not.
                          Sup

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture



                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              CHARU
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                wtf even is that lol
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...