TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #286
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    that is definitely light green
    hi

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #287
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      orbs have been sent out.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #288
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        please go back to light green, rofl
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #289
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Yellow is such a good color to read on a bright background though.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #290
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            My eyes. They buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #291
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              thats why i had it changed to yellowgreen at first :P
              i changed it back
              I hate yellow on this background

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #292
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                [11:24:58 PM] Trevor // Force: So then I guess if I ask you if you have Orbs, you won't say anything?
                [11:25:33 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: I have orbs. I always have orbs. Oh baby oh baby. Imma smother you with mah orbz..!
                [11:25:48 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: (facepalm) Why did I just...
                [11:25:51 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: Oh well.
                [11:26:07 PM] Trevor // Force: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
                [11:26:09 PM] Trevor // Force:
                [11:26:32 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: Only orbs that really matter.
                [11:26:46 PM] Trevor // Force: The true hunter orbs. They can easily kill me.
                [11:27:01 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: I'm now imagining that that's how people die in this game.
                [11:27:05 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: It made this game SO much better.
                [11:28:35 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: The guardian orbs and protecting people is just shielding their eyes from the cleavage powers.
                [11:28:45 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: Or giving them a snorkel.
                [11:28:50 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: So they don't suffocate.



                So much for relationship issues.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  BOOBs
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Originally posted by T-Force
                    [11:24:58 PM] Trevor // Force: So then I guess if I ask you if you have Orbs, you won't say anything?
                    [11:25:33 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: I have orbs. I always have orbs. Oh baby oh baby. Imma smother you with mah orbz..!
                    [11:25:48 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: (facepalm) Why did I just...
                    [11:25:51 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: Oh well.
                    [11:26:07 PM] Trevor // Force: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
                    [11:26:09 PM] Trevor // Force:
                    [11:26:32 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: Only orbs that really matter.
                    [11:26:46 PM] Trevor // Force: The true hunter orbs. They can easily kill me.
                    [11:27:01 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: I'm now imagining that that's how people die in this game.
                    [11:27:05 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: It made this game SO much better.
                    [11:28:35 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: The guardian orbs and protecting people is just shielding their eyes from the cleavage powers.
                    [11:28:45 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: Or giving them a snorkel.
                    [11:28:50 PM] Mayo~ Mimi Cake!: So they don't suffocate.



                    So much for relationship issues.
                    TWG breaking down relationships since 2014

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      Almost wanted to save Funny for the Pizza/Cake/Cash post, but she was an alliance member.

                      #Will always vote out alliance members.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        there is no more alliance so idk who you're voting for now.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Funnygurl dying crumbled the alliance!

                          We have found the cornerstone and sucessfully thrust it out!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            *cough* high levels of sarcasm *cough*
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Oh man.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                yep, the whole thing just SHATTERED when funnygurl died we win manticore victory is ours at last wow I never thought his day would come......
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...