TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #376
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    fojar.... hunter orb can only target one in the final day lol
    once again, re-read it plz

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #377
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      I GOT THE RESULTS IT TURNS OUT I WON BECAUSE YEaH THANKS FOR PLAYING!!
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #378
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        ur ded

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #379
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          post game


          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #380
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            Archived 5-22-2014 12:27 PM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...