TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #196
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    Man, its almost like he also had the log and looked at it to use times when we weren't talking so it would look like that!
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #197
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Times zones plz


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #198
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        Originally posted by Charu
        Times zones plz
        looked it up. emerald's in eastern time and sunfan is in central
        that and popcorn.gif
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #199
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Thank you!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #200
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            That excerpt I posted wasn't in the middle of his log. His log happened a whole day before mine.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #201
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              we literally never spoke on thursday, I have no log to prove anything about that. I did forget we had a weird start, though lol
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #202
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Emerald messaged me yesterday at 10:06, so the time aspect fits:

                emerald000 [10:06 PM]
                I'll make this quick: My team still hasn't decided on who to protect. We would be interested in trading our vote for yours. Would you be interested?

                darkmanticorex2 [10:07 PM]
                interested yes, but I've sold my vote for the night, in exchange for another one

                darkmanticorex2 [10:07 PM]
                don't want to steer you wrong, but I'm taken

                emerald000 [10:07 PM]
                Thanks for the honesty.

                darkmanticorex2 [10:08 PM]
                Yep
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  I'm looking at this, thesunfan's log looks like he message emerald000 upon game start.

                  I would hardly imagine they would be this light hearted towards each other if this was the end of phase.

                  To be honest, got confused for a second on why it felt so lighthearted and then dawned that it was the beginning of the game.

                  emerald's log looks like something near phase end. I've received a very similar message from him around that same time.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    even in the brevity of emerald's log, people should see that's not how I talk on the internet. I use contractions a lot more, and I think you should see just from having talked to you before that its really not how I talk =/.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      And the looser is?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        oh server time

                        Sigh
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          In the mean time...



                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            Bask in eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              even in the brevity of emerald's log, people should see that's not how I talk on the internet. I use contractions a lot more, and I think you should see just from having talked to you before that its really not how I talk =/.
                              *straw grasping*

                              Which ever one of us dies, Emerald or myself, doesn't really matter anymore. Because one way or another, everybody's getting screwed over by Hitlerfan. I mean, I kind of don't want to die, but as long as he dies in this game too, I'm all good. Who wouldn't want the chance to kill Hitler?

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Yes because Hitler is the sun.

                                Comment

                                Working...