TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • soramimi
    Cat Army Coordinator
    • Jul 2013
    • 333

    #166
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    Lemmings was an awesome game... I miss it.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #167
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Originally posted by soramimi
      Lemmings was an awesome game... I miss it.
      It really was a great game. I played it so much, doesn't work on my new laptop though

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #168
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        Emerald is so loosing this vote if Gradiant keeps winning cool points.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • soramimi
          Cat Army Coordinator
          • Jul 2013
          • 333

          #169
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          It really was a great game. I played it so much, doesn't work on my new laptop though
          =(

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #170
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            thesunfan
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #171
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              wow it works.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #172
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                !_!
                bananas


                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Emerald is so loosing this vote if Gradiant keeps winning cool points.
                  If only there was something to be said for my defense. Gradiant and I are both in the same position, with the same role. It's up to you guys to decide who you want to play with.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    I wonder what Sunfans criteria will be. You should ask him.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      If only there was something to be said for my defense. Gradiant and I are both in the same position, with the same role. It's up to you guys to decide who you want to play with.
                      I think it depends on if you responded to sunfan when he started talking to you when the game started

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        I think it depends on if you responded to sunfan when he started talking to you when the game started
                        I'd like to think people aren't stupid enough to go with such an alliance.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          If only there was something to be said for my defense. Gradiant and I are both in the same position, with the same role. It's up to you guys to decide who you want to play with.
                          If you're not going to put in an effort to defend yourself like gradiant is doing, I'm going to say I want to vote for Gradiant.

                          You have multiple ways to cajole votes. Use them.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            ps something else about this game you literally don't have to post in this thread at all. It's like a courtesy thread. What if people on survivor had a bulletin board
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Courtesy post
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Yeah, that's what I think this is going to be used for.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...