TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #181
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    SEX SCANDAL
    An exclusive notice that all must know!

    It has come to the attention that someone is having an affair and is super jealous! It was reported yesterday a stereotypical white male was accused of sexually harassing a stereotypical Asian woman by showing her what he thought was his prize possession. That possession however turned out to be a shark, that happened to be hungry at the time of the incident, which quite murderously devoured the stereotypical Asian woman.

    It's reported the shark then made love to another shark that happened to appear on the scene.

    Be alert everyone, panic, watch your asses for Sharks!

    -XOXOXO

    ---Brought to you by Nonsensical Gossip (NG)---


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #182
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      sunfan fiction sex scandal
      hi

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #183
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        With the night ending in a couple of hours, I would like to make a public announcement:

        Some of you might be aware that late last phase, I was getting pretty desperate looking for a guard until I asked thesunfan. He told me not to be worried about it and that his alliance was big enough to control who was lynched and that I would make it past the night. Since the phase in ending soon, I wanted everyone to be aware of that. I don't know if Gradiant has been told the same thing, but I haven't had any assurances that votes haven't been cast my way since Thursday night. I asked a couple of person (Charu and funny, the only two that answered), and turns out they are both voting for me. I am worried that I might have been played by thesunfan. So if I die, it means you cannot trust everything thesunfan has promised you. If I die, make sure you have some leverage with him, because it means his words have no value.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #184
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          lol, that conversation never happened, I don't think we can post screenshots of slack messages, but I can prove that never happened if we can
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #185
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            We did have that conversation, I can even post the log if you insist.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #186
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              ooh, nice, a fake log, I like it.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #187
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Oh boy the first sunfan scandal!
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  Very well:

                  10:19 PM] emerald000: I'll make this quick: My team still hasn't decided on who to protect. We would be interested in trading our vote for yours. Would you be interested?

                  [10:22 PM] thesunfan: I'm trying to create an alliance with other teams

                  [10:24 PM] thesunfan: you can jump on if you are interested

                  [10:26 PM] emerald000: how does it work?

                  [10:27 PM] thesunfan: I have enough votes to control who dies

                  [10:27 PM] thesunfan: I can promise you that even if you are chosen as a target by hunters, you will be saved during the vote

                  [10:29 PM] emerald000: sounds good

                  [10:30 PM] emerald000: so should I vote for you or?

                  [10:33 PM] thesunfan: [redacted]

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    [4:58 PM] thesunfan: hey emerald

                    [4:58 PM] emerald000: oh hi

                    [4:58 PM] thesunfan: welcome back to TWG even though I guess this isn't really twg

                    [4:59 PM] emerald000: it's not like I haven't played for a long time

                    [4:59 PM] thesunfan: 5 games is forever dude

                    [4:59 PM] emerald000: my bad

                    [6:15 PM] thesunfan: I haven't really talked to you any

                    [6:15 PM] thesunfan: you're going to be a very interesting player to watch imo

                    [6:15 PM] thesunfan: you're very good at these types of games from what I've seen

                    [6:15 PM] thesunfan: as you won the free for all and you've won as a purple before

                    [6:16 PM] thesunfan: which is about as close to this game as FFR has had

                    [6:16 PM] thesunfan: + you were in the SSF game, I think

                    [6:16 PM] thesunfan: you probably have the most experience when it comes to this

                    [6:16 PM] emerald000: I don't have as much time as I had though

                    [6:16 PM] emerald000: will still do my best

                    [6:16 PM] thesunfan: I feel like you do well without much time

                    [6:17 PM] thesunfan: you were 3/4 on the wolves in the UN game after making 3 posts, so I know you don't necessarily need to dig through everything 24/7

                    [6:17 PM] emerald000: if only those wolves were better ;D

                    [6:18 PM] thesunfan: they won

                    [6:18 PM] thesunfan: and got you lynched so =p

                    [6:18 PM] emerald000: details...

                    [6:18 PM] thesunfan: that's where the devil lies

                    [11:03 PM] thesunfan: the devil lies in the details

                    [11:03 PM] thesunfan: I feel like that's something I forget

                    [11:05 PM] emerald000: ?

                    [11:07 PM] thesunfan: I'm talking to myself b/c I'm loopy b/c I'm really tired

                    [11:07 PM] thesunfan: and I'm trying to play the game right now and its probably a really shitty idea

                    [11:07 PM] thesunfan: btw I'm calling you being on the green team b/c emeralds are green and that's how it should be

                    [11:07 PM] emerald000: so you are team yellow?

                    [11:08 PM] thesunfan: orange

                    [11:08 PM] emerald000: close enough

                    [11:08 PM] thesunfan: btw, that would make me team red b/c my name doesn't actually relate to the sun but to the kingdom of wu during the sanguo period of china, and their color was red

                    [11:09 PM] thesunfan: but that's splitting hairs

                    [11:10 PM] emerald000: you aren't in the team red chat, so you are not red

                    [11:10 PM] thesunfan: there's a red team chat?

                    [11:10 PM] emerald000: yes, look on the channel list

                    [11:11 PM] thesunfan: hahaha, that's just like fiction to do that

                    [11:11 PM] thesunfan: I almost did that as well

                    [11:11 PM] emerald000: so you are like fiction?

                    [11:11 PM] emerald000: I am sorry

                    [11:11 PM] thesunfan: I don't think I'm like fiction

                    [11:11 PM] thesunfan: I think we happened to have the same idea in this instance

                    [11:12 PM] emerald000: so you are in team with fiction

                    [11:12 PM] emerald000: interesting

                    [11:12 PM] thesunfan: you're the second person to say that

                    [11:12 PM] thesunfan: and like

                    [11:12 PM] thesunfan: we're so distanced this game

                    [11:13 PM] thesunfan: i really don't get how people are coming to that conclusion but w/e

                    [11:13 PM] thesunfan: you are wrong thoug

                    [11:13 PM] emerald000: great minds think alike

                    [11:14 PM] thesunfan: then you and crazyjayde are great minds that have both come to a false conclusion

                    [11:14 PM] emerald000: must be the cold weather

                    [11:14 PM] thesunfan: that's an odd thing to blame

                    [11:14 PM] thesunfan: but ok

                    [11:15 PM] emerald000: we're both living in the cold, so that must make it true, right?

                    [11:15 PM] emerald000: right?

                    [11:15 PM] thesunfan: oh, you and him

                    [11:15 PM] thesunfan: yeah, obviously, that is the most logical conclusion

                    [11:15 PM] emerald000: there we go

                    [11:15 PM] emerald000: problem solved

                    [11:16 PM] thesunfan: man, I'm glad I live where its warm then

                    [11:16 PM] emerald000: you have no idea

                    [11:18 PM] thesunfan: idk

                    [11:18 PM] thesunfan: it gets really cold here

                    [11:18 PM] thesunfan: it snowed for the third time in my life here earlier in the year

                    [11:18 PM] thesunfan: it was terrifying

                    [11:20 PM] thesunfan: and yes, I'm picking on you

                    [11:20 PM] emerald000: it only snowed about 8 inches since the beginning of the week

                    [11:20 PM] emerald000: good week

                    [11:25 PM] thesunfan: lol 8 inches

                    [11:25 PM] thesunfan: im going to bed

                    [11:25 PM] emerald000: good night then

                    [11:25 PM] thesunfan: enjoy building a snowman or something idk I'm tired

                    [11:25 PM] emerald000: lol
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      We did have that conversation on the first day. I fail to see what this changes.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Time zones plz


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          [6:18 PM] thesunfan: that's where the devil lies

                          [11:03 PM] thesunfan: the devil lies in the details

                          You continued a conversation with yourself 4 hours later?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            yeah, I did, I get loopy when I'm tired lol
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              Kinda looks like you edited out the entire part with Emerald asking to be guarded to me.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Kinda looks like you edited out the entire part with Emerald asking to be guarded to me.
                                yeah this...
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...