TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #301
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    Just a heads up, I am rather busy tonight. I will do my best to update the thread on time.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #302
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture



      The face of victory

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #303
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        Cedolad and XelNya are up for elimination. Night 5 Ends April 11th @ 11:59pm server


        (sorry for delay, was out)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #304
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          How is it both my partner and I saw this coming like a light year away?

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #305
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            who gets eliminated then xelnya?
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #306
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              Me unfortunately.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #307
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Late
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  shut it

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    XelNya from Orange team has been eliminated. Orbs are being sent out now. Day 6 will end April 12th @ 11:59pm server

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      orbs are out

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Called it noobs. Enjoy yer shitty game

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Vote was 2(cedo) to 7 (xel) btw

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            riotpolice, I have a deal for you. please contact ASAP.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              RIP Slack.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • soramimi
                                Cat Army Coordinator
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 333

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Originally posted by T-Force
                                RIP Slack.
                                Okay, good... it's not just me. It keeps saying it needs to reconnect. O.o

                                Comment

                                Working...