TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #106
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    fucking seriously. idiots.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #107
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      I think fiction's ignoring me this game
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #108
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        I think fiction's ignoring me this game
        Fiction's mom has him on a tight leash :I
        bananas


        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #109
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          like if you're not in sunfans inner circle(considering how wide the circle is, guess what, you probably aren't) he's going to turn on you at some point
          hi

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #110
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            .-.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #111
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              Originally posted by HansSky
              like if you're not in sunfans inner circle(considering how wide the circle is, guess what, you probably aren't) he's going to turn on you at some point
              Alright, real talk, legit, whoa. Was going to wait to see if someone would tell you off from this, but I will, sure.

              Of course alliances are going to turn on you. You would have the be the biggest idiot in the world to think otherwise. Are you going to deny that having an alliance is not beneficial whatsoever?

              The term "self preservation" is very strong in this game. If you're not trying to survive by any means necessary knowing full well not having "friends" is a death sentence yourself, you're going about this at a wrong angle.

              If, for some other reason you think going solo with your partner is the best course of action here, then by all means, keep doing it. Just know you probably will be targeted.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Er... I accidentally made a double negative, wowza!

                [quote]Are you going to deny that having an alliance is beneficial?[/quot]e


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  I'm not a king =(
                  I have no kingdom
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Just a friendly reminder that the round ends tonight at 11:59pm server. If ya haven't gotten your PM's in and need to, make sure to do it.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      yes that's what I said alliances are bad
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        alliances are bad
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I think fiction's ignoring me this game
                          I'm notignoring you. My heart is racing. I just had a date with a girl I really like and Iz hope I got a second date because wow she's cool and fuck this game abd fuck sunfan's dictatorship and fuck
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            alliances are bad
                            alliances are bad
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              shut the fuck up
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                looks guys, if you gave your partner up to sunfan you're a tool. Sunfan has most of the names now. He knows colors. He knows team compositions. All you get in return is a promise you'll be protected by one player. He created a centipede and only he knows all the parts.

                                This gives him an advantage. He knows who guards who. He tells you who to guard. If he ever gets his hands on an orb he'll ensure he won't get screwed. But you? he might choose to get rid of you because he distributes guards. You are tools.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...