TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #271
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    I get dibs on being the new dictator when sunfan dies ok manti?
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #272
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      except my rule will be one of love fairness openness and coitus
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #273
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        I get dibs on being the new dictator when sunfan dies ok manti?
        depends on your cookie quality.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #274
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          I get dibs on being the new dictator when sunfan dies ok manti?
          Dictator? More like dick-taker.

          Ok seriously I swear I'm trying to not make these jokes suck.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #275
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Dictator? I like More dick-taker.

            Ok seriously swear trying to make suck I'm not these jokes.
            ..


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #276
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              What you could gain from saving Funnygurl555





              Ehhh???
              EEEHHHHH???
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #277
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Dude, is that my chocolate cake?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  I'm baffled, SPEECHLESS EVEN! Who takes chocolate cake away!?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I'm baffled, SPEECHLESS EVEN! Who takes chocolate cake away!?
                    idk man i get cravings
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      Cake, pizza, money, and treasure.

                      I dunno about you, but I prefer a different type of chest.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Originally posted by T-Force
                        Cake, pizza, money, and treasure.

                        I dunno about you, but I prefer a different type of chest.
                        don't worry i got this
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture



                          O_O
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            yeah puberty was a very interesting time for me
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture



                              =(
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Funnygurl on Yellow Team has been eliminated. Funnygurl (6) - Riot (3). Orbs have been sent out. Day 5 April 10th @ 11:59pm server
                                Last edited by Xiz; 04-9-2014, 11:26 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...