TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #91
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    fiction doesn't love me this game =(
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #92
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      THESUNFAN IS THE ENEmY
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #93
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        hmm size 7, must be important.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Wow, but he said he was a Snivy lover!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #95
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            He's trying impersonate you Charu!


            Just like Xiz did!

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #96
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              I mean twg12

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #97
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                Whoa............................


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  Originally posted by pedolad
                  I mean twg12
                  shhhhhhhhh no one knows that D:
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Things are getting smoky in here.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Things are getting smoky in here.
                      I was going to post a witty pic to make a pun out of that but I think I'll stray away from that for now...

                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Should have seen Slack.

                        Charu and I made sweet sacrificial love to each other.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          Hansky is the only one who knows how to play this game.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            by not saying anything?

                            fucking pro.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              all hail king sunfan
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                seriously if you're one of these people just handing out info to him shame on you
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...