TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    Just so everyone knows, the optimal strategy this game is to play survivor. You can't save someone else, but someone else can save you!

    Make some freinds!

    Who wants to be my freind!
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #62
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Just so everyone knows, the optimal strategy this game is to play survivor. You can't save someone else, but someone else can save you!

      Make some freinds!

      Who wants to be my freind!
      I'll be your friend c:
      bananas


      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        I'm friends with Snivy Lovers.

        Snivy Haters BEGONE!!!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          Also, if this is like survivor, where the challenges to get stuff and immunity???


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #65
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            I already have like 7 idols
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #66
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              I'm just looking for someone to be my katniss everdeen.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #67
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                I'll be your Peeta Mellark.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  If you be my bodyguard, I can be your long, lost pal~
                  I can call you Eddie, and Eddie when you call me, you can call me Al~
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    Eddie makes me think of a diabolical serial killer.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Baaaaaaaaaaah.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          OKAY SCREW IT, DONE
                          INSERT IMAGE OF EDDIE FROM IRON MAIDEN HERE BECAUSE IT WON'T FOR ME


                          Stupid piece of bleh
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            OH! NOW IT LOADS! FINE!
                            I retract my above post.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture



                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Hi guys I'm hungover.

                                Comment

                                Working...