I don't expect tforce or cedolad to be protected tonight.
Not sure why someone between mea, riot and tforce would have voted to keep sora alive over charu especially considering tforce's team and my team were originally scheduled to win as a 2v2 but now that that is not possible I don't see any reason why any individual teams should send them protection.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0de
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Comment