TWG CXIII: Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #211
    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

    pfffffffffffffff Hitlerfan.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #212
      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

      Better than what I was going to call you originally tbh

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #213
        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

        PRAISE THE SUN

        asdf
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #214
          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

          We'll learn if I have enough support in a few minutes, folks. If emerald is dead, the alliance listened to me enough to where I have a decent chance at controlling the next few phases of the game. If gradiant is dead, well, Lucy will have some 'splainin' to do.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #215
            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

            So Sunfan says welcome to the alliance emerald!

            And then he says lets kill emerald!

            I like where this is going!
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #216
              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

              Emerald000 from Red Team has been eliminated.


              Day 2 begins now. Orbs have been sent out. Day 2 ends April 5th at 11:59pm server

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #217
                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                We killed a wolf guys!
                hi

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  We'll learn if I have enough support in a few minutes, folks. If emerald is dead, the alliance listened to me enough to where I have a decent chance at controlling the next few phases of the game. If gradiant is dead, well, Lucy will have some 'splainin' to do.
                  this is the sort of bullshit that will make everyone in sunfan's team lose eventually. The alliance will not last. You will be killed one by one by the person who you gave all of your team player data to.

                  You are idiots.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                    I strongly advise everone in sunfan's team to not protect him or listen to him. You'll have a higher chance of winning by not being a part of his alliance and killing him.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                      he is the cancer.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        I strongly advise everone in sunfan's team to not protect him or listen to him. You'll have a higher chance of winning by not being a part of his alliance and killing him.
                        he cannot kill you if all of you defect
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                          maybe he promised them nudes
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                            They can do w/e they want once controlling the lynch isn't possible. Until then, there's literally no reason for them to not listen to me =/
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                              and yeah, I promised them nudes of Fic b/c no one wants my nudes
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Capture

                                Jesus you've brainwashed them
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...