TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #721
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    (2) j-rodd (tps and yo man)
    no vote (V, j-rodd, james)

    1 more to insta
    Last edited by YoshL; 07-16-2013, 01:41 PM.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #722
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      tps

      He is lying and if u screw this up the arsonists win, I hope u know that. I was in the restaurant btw. And why does it make sense that tps claims after the lynch. I claimed to avoid a mislynch (which resulted in a other one lol) while tps made his counterclaim to setup the game winning mislynch. I have a midterm tomorrow and an phone posting now so I trust u can make the right decision and kill the lying tps.

      If u lynch me then gg u single handedly caused the villa to lose

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #723
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Sorry about that V, I was a mess last night and I needed to recollect myself and not reach into despair. Anyhow, I am definitely still trying to recollect all te information that is needed between jrodd and tps. Each has their own reasons to be lynched but we need to let jrodd have a word in this before we lynch him like a bloody idiot. I would refer back to my analysis made last day phase but phone hates to quote stuff so I'll be simple:
        - Jrodd's reaction last phase was purely emotional, one to stir up whatever sort of drama or idiocy, especially with his sudden claim after I had told him to claim if he was a fireman so that we don't lynch another town (which unfortunately we did either way).
        - tps' behaviour was also emotional, especially since he nitpicked my posts to oblivion last day phase, but he posted a counterclaim after the phase was over.
        - like both, they both revealed their locations. Who is more believable in their claims? For me at least was tps. I guess a simple rando for the rest of the game (hi jrodd) made me fail to believe his claim. But since there was no counter after jrodd claimed during said phase, I had to go with Jrodd UNTIL tps had claimed.
        - who should be lynched then? I think it should be jrodd. But until then, I won't hammer him because I want to hear his word in this. We can't simply insta jrodd without his input, which could change the tide in all this.

        And I swear if jrodd comes out town after a lynch, I have lost hope in town in future games.
        bananas


        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #724
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          [vote]yo man i'm awesome[/vote]

          what I don't know is whether or not it is TPS or j-rodd. what I do know is that YMIA is a wolf, and I want to see which among TPS or j-rodd is willing to bite on this, because YMIA's vote leads me to believe that even if it is TPS or j-rodd, they are the roleblocker and not the arsonist.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #725
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            ymia

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #726
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              to clarify, I strongly believe it is j-rodd but ymia's vote has caused me to question my logic, which could be intentional.

              if it is intentional then YMIA is the arsonist. if it is not intentional then YMIA is the roleblocker and the fireman can publicly claim which building they will be in and both persons will de facto need to agree to save face, leaving us with the refuse tomorrow and the final lynch to win.

              pretty much a no brainer here.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #727
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                and james may, the only confirmed human, can pick the fireman's building.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #728
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  So, once again this is all up to James. Sorry bro, but at this point, it's your call how this game ends.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #729
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    here's the big question james: do you believe I am human?

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #730
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      yoman

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #731
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        YMIA

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #732
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Only two paths left, it seems.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #733
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            or not, gg townies, great job -.-

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #734
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Fuck yes.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #735
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...