TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #466
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    Really? An emotional vote. I am disappointed. Coming from me u should be embarrassed

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #467
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Nah bro you were beginning to set up a vote on meno while I was also doing so and you chose to also highlight viccica but not gun as UTR.

      You seemed to be trying to make a push with me on your side after complementing me. My play has been too sporadic and only sensible to me to warrant your conclusion, which is why I'm calling bullshit.

      Especially when you exploded at the littlest amount of vitriol when it's kinda my shtick. I know you aren't that thin skinned. I treat TWG like a game of gotcha and that little thing u just did

      "Gotcha"

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #468
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        This is actually hilarious since if u wait till I'm get home and finish my list u would've seen I am setting up a vote for gun

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #469
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          Stupid phone post, but ya that's my ffr personality. If u think I'm genuinely being angry then u have poor people reading skills. Now I'm not gonna side track this any further

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #470
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            meno

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #471
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Too tired, post will be continued in the morning. I'm adding to meno too until I see a list. Good night ******s

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #472
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                Damn, really wanted to see meno's list and how people responded to it first, but we're running out of time and I have no idea where he dipped to after saying his list was coming shortly.

                Meno's green.

                Reading rest of thread now.


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #473
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Really? that was your seer choice? Please be more useful mike. viccica

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #474
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Why did I have to read that while I'm procrastinating while reading through the thread?

                    50% through the thread.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #475
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Friday 5PM EST)

                      zoshi (5): OWA, manti, viccica, james, Gun
                      freaky (1): zoshi, syhto
                      meno (1): freaky
                      viccica (1): jrodd
                      jrodd (2): tps, V

                      2 votes from lynch

                      yet to vote: meno

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #476
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Seems like it was a good seer choice since it prevented us from ending the day with a Meno vote.

                        Catching up gimme a few.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #477
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          zoshi

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #478
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            I'm not ready for an insta yet

                            V for Vendetta. Not so much a vote as a temporary placement.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #479
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              You know what is interesting? No one has claimed to be the guardian that saved someone last night. Their role is now useless if so and a counterclaim isn't really possible since there could only be one.

                              And since this setup has a role blocker and not a wizard if the role blocker was successful the person they blocked was most definitely a wolf, which makes me wonder why there is radio silence from whoever because either move makes a lot of sense.

                              I suppose if you are a role blocker you would wait for a guardian reveal and only reveal when you had proof positive blocked a wolf.

                              Something to consider as we come into the last 14 hours or so of phase.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #480
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                i might sound really stupid, but whats a wizard

                                Comment

                                Working...