TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #301
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    i changed my mind, zoshi has to die at some point.

    i vote to vigi TPS unless he starts talking

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #302
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      VOTECOUNT

      freaky (2): V, viccica
      zoshi (2): OWA, freaky
      OWA (1): zoshi

      5 votes from lynch

      yet to vote: Manti, jrodd, TPS, Gun, James, meno, syhto

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #303
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Why would we vigi someone we have no read whatsoever on?

        Why would we press for a vigi at all?
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #304
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          Originally posted by Viccica
          Why would we vigi someone we have no read whatsoever on?

          Why would we press for a vigi at all?
          someone explain this for me so i can figure out if it is a problem with the way i word things, or vic just isn't on the same level as everyone else

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #305
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            Someone explain why freaky doesn't have more votes.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #306
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              That's a serious question. I don't want answers from V or freaky.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #307
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                manti you played enough games with me to know that when I'm a wolf, I wouldn't post every 2 minutes

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  That's a serious question. I don't want answers from V or freaky.
                  Shhh, I want to hear from the other 5 players viewing the thread. There's a very good case for one side of the argument, and a very easily abused case for the other.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    But still feel free to talk about other stuff, don't just leave.

                    Sheeesh
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Zoshi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 144

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Freaky

                      Woops, meant to do it in my last post where I said I was leadning towards freaky.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        freakysnots

                        This is not you man. Albeit if you were a green then you wouldn't be like this, regardless on how the game goes by. And I truly feel like you are using a last resort in case if things weren't going to go your way. Why would we want to vigi TPS? I understand the reasoning behind lynching Zoshi but until I know why do you want to have the vigi (1-shot or not, not sure if we have either of them or both of them since none of them came forward at this point).
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          VOTECOUNT

                          freaky (4): V, viccica, zoshi, james
                          zoshi (2): OWA, freaky


                          3 votes from lynch

                          yet to vote: Manti, jrodd, TPS, Gun, meno, syhto

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            v put your vote on zoshi before more idiots bandwagon

                            Comment

                            • Zoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 144

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              You just contradicted yourself.




                              Also: LOOK WHO IS VOTING MEEEE. Wuf wuf wufs

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                Zoshi

                                Freaky is not a wolf, and I'm dissapointed by everyone who is seriously voting for him.

                                Do you remember this post?

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                *if.

                                Is cardflipping on? First post doesn't say yes or no.
                                I don't just ask questions I know the answer to for no reason, I wanted responses, particularly from freaky. He responded:

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                Yes it is. It says so on the third and fourth post.
                                Freaky knew cardflipping was on, so it makes no sense for him to defend another wolf in the thread. It makes even less sense for him to do it as a wolf while Kraut's life was uncertain. If that wolf dies, Freaky is automatically tied to him and he is likely to be lynched the next day.

                                In that situation a wolf wouldn't go into the public eye and make a stink about it, A wolf would wait to see the verdict, or be pissed at Kraut for not reading the rules.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...