TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #526
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    It is what it is I am afraid. It sucks that half of the people who voted me have no opinion on why I should die and only blindly follow the strong. Look at those who blindly follow while offering nothing in return.

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #527
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      And also the strong choose to ignore the questions of those they condemn. What a sad game we truly play.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #528
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        If there's a vig go for viccica or manti

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #529
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          i vote vigi on manti. it's harder to lynch him

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #530
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            I don't have a problem with that. There's suspicion on me now so I most likely will survive the night.

            Humans--> Meno, freaky, V, owa, me, James
            Wolfy--> manti, Vic, tps
            Unsure-->Zoshi, syhto

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #531
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              How about we see the cardflip before we determine vigis.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #532
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                Well duh I'm just assuming by guns post after he's already insta'd that he's human

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #533
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Also, jeeze you guys lynched gun fast.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #534
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Yeah. Its fascinating that you all kill someone who actually defends themselves and let an absurdly weak and flaky player continue to play who has offered even less than I. I still wish manti would answer the question I gave him two or three pages ago. It really is a shame that it came down to what it did. I won't post any more after this, but good luck to the humans. Hopefully you guys can get the wolves and bring a win to the H. Later.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #535
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      manti wanted to suggest a lynch on someone else rather than zoshi for whatever reason. he could have done viccica, but knew he would gain the support of V and tps if voting for gun.

                      this was done on purpose for a quick bandwagon against gun. i'm not saying this is wolfish, just saying what happened, and that manti is aware of his influence by voting gun at that point in game.

                      he makes a good vigi target and a lynch for next phase.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #536
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Originally posted by Gun92
                        Yeah. Its fascinating that you all kill someone who actually defends themselves and let an absurdly weak and flaky player continue to play who has offered even less than I. I still wish manti would answer the question I gave him two or three pages ago. It really is a shame that it came down to what it did. I won't post any more after this, but good luck to the humans. Hopefully you guys can get the wolves and bring a win to the H. Later.
                        Sorry I went to bed after I made that post. I really wasn't expecting a lynch before I woke up.

                        When the Kraut x You discussion was happening, you used a lot of really "freindly wording"

                        Despite telling V several pages back that you find him an annoying player, you opened up this post with such flowery appeasement it was disgusting. Especially at a time where you were being pushed for information.

                        You retreated into a shell defending yourself, and haven't really shown any inclination to make a push on anyone. This coupled with the fact that you defended Kraut as a human before he was on the chopping block in This Post made me decide to push for you.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #537
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          Originally posted by Gun92
                          Sorry kraut, points have been made and unfortunately it makes sense. If v is staking his humanity on this, I believe him. That is a bold statement to make that one doesn't make lightly.
                          That was probably the nail in the coffin for me. The other 3 posts I highlighted from you only support this final conclusion. Jrodd is still on my radar, but I feel good about this vote. I just didn't think an insta would happen so fast, would have liked to have heard some more defensive points from zoshi/gun.

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #538
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            I would like to point out, aside from the fact I lied about not posting again, I did defend myself. I have/had no problem doing that because I had nothing to hide. I'm sorry my play style isn't as cut throat as yours or V, manti, but that is just how I do things. Kraut was on the fence with me. Like I said, he could have been a human flailing around, or just a really stupid wolf. Turns out the latter was true. Like I said, it is what it is, but I have no idea why a lynch was pushed that fast with that much time and not even really giving me a chance to defend when you all gave zoshi two days to defend and he hasn't bothered defending anything, just jumping on who ever the bandwagon train was visiting next. Weak play.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #539
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              yeah zoshi sucks. he survived 2 lynches based on pure luck

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #540
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                No such thing as pure luck in a TWG game. The end of today's events will be another great sample of posts to analyze and contrast with the reactions to kraut's death.

                                Comment

                                Working...