TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #346
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    I don't understand why we're trying to metagame out roles.

    Stop distracting people from grilling each other and looking for wolves.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #347
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Freaky you are in no position to be dictating strategy and you honestly need to back off and let other people post. No one is taking you seriously anymore.

      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #348
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Could someone explain to me why Kraut would change his vote off of Zoshi, further ensuring a no lynch scenario during D1, if Zoshi was actually human? Wouldn't the human lynch have benefited the wolves a lot more than no lynch?

        Like this just seems textbook to me, but I don't know the game as well as you guys do. If Zoshi was lynched anyways that phase and found to be human, sure this works in Kraut's favor to lower suspicions towards him, but suspicions wouldn't have been lowered to the point where failing to lynch a human was a fair trade for Kraut. I don't know, I want thoughts on that because I'm failing to understand the logic.


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #349
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          what does viccica and kraut make of this.
          Kraut was responding to this post I made. I posted this because both vic and kraut are the first to put votes on james and zoshi respectively. He changed his vote on zoshi because of this. He could have changed it for any reason though. I still think lynching zoshi gives us more information.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #350
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            Zoshi can be any role right now, and no one is making any accusations of people right now. I wanted zoshi dead last phase and want him dead for the same reasons this phase. We are ahead in the game anyways, so killing a player that shows signs of bandwagon (da 1 before he was primary lynch target) is still okay.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #351
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              I'm not preventing anything. I am requesting that everyone have a lynch, and a vigi target. If you do not want this, give a reason why.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #352
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                I keep this thread open in a tab at all times, the only time I'm not lurking in it is when i'm traveling between jobs for clients and I have to pack up my laptop. I haven't had a chance to read the last 3 pages of this thread yet though, as soon as I finish my day I will go over it all and formulate an opinion to post on here, looking around 5:30 PST.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  I don't know, I want thoughts on that because I'm failing to understand the logic.
                  Sometimes the logic doesn't work. When that happens re-evaluate the stance you're taking.

                  Personally, I see Kraut's movement off of Zoshi as a wolf trying to remove himself from a bandwagon situation so he can't be blamed for lynching Zoshi later. This indicates a wolf (Kraut) ---> Human relationship. He'd look pretty good lynching Zoshi if Zoshi was a wolf, and it certainly looked like Zoshi was going to die. The most logical (but not only) reason for Kraut removing his vote from Zoshi is that Zoshi is a human, and Kraut wanted to be absolved from that death.


                  I'm currently voting for Zoshi, but it's mainly because I'm much more confident in Freaky's humanity, and things were steamrolling towards bandwagon lynch.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Zoshi.

                    Freaky was the one who outed Kraut and wanted him dead. I don't know why I had forgotten that until now, guess I was mixing up events.

                    Regardless, I still think Zoshi's plan is questionable and unreliable and we're wasting time on discussing it.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Sometimes the logic doesn't work. When that happens re-evaluate the stance you're taking.

                      Personally, I see Kraut's movement off of Zoshi as a wolf trying to remove himself from a bandwagon situation so he can't be blamed for lynching Zoshi later. This indicates a wolf (Kraut) ---> Human relationship. He'd look pretty good lynching Zoshi if Zoshi was a wolf, and it certainly looked like Zoshi was going to die. The most logical (but not only) reason for Kraut removing his vote from Zoshi is that Zoshi is a human, and Kraut wanted to be absolved from that death.


                      I'm currently voting for Zoshi, but it's mainly because I'm much more confident in Freaky's humanity, and things were steamrolling towards bandwagon lynch.
                      this makes sense, and your reason for the current vote on zoshi is sound i guess. but in terms of hitting a wolf, who do you WANT to lynch and why?

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        tps

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          this makes sense, and your reason for the current vote on zoshi is sound i guess. but in terms of hitting a wolf, who do you WANT to lynch and why?
                          Honestly, Vicicca's been annoying me all game, she's been biting on things and not thinking about it till two days later.

                          TPS is much more inactive then I'm comfortable with, and MENO probably deserves to be modkilled for inactivity in another day or two.

                          I'd lynch Viccica right now if it were me and be extremely pissed at the activity of TPS and Meno.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Zoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 144

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            Originally posted by Viccica
                            Zoshi.

                            Freaky was the one who outed Kraut and wanted him dead. I don't know why I had forgotten that until now, guess I was mixing up events.

                            Regardless, I still think Zoshi's plan is questionable and unreliable and we're wasting time on discussing it.
                            Didn't someone say it was common for a wolf to lead a lynch onto his partner if they were in danger?

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I'm currently voting for Zoshi, but it's mainly because I'm much more confident in Freaky's humanity, and things were steamrolling towards bandwagon lynch.
                              In what sense?

                              What I saw was people investigating other people, you asking publicly why more people weren't voting for freaky, and then you defending freaky after you sort of suggested that voting for freaky was a common sense course of action. Your posts both inspired the additional votes on him, and then subsequently away from him.

                              I feel like you are having some sort of disconnect with what happened. Are you incapable of acknowledging your own influence?

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Also, I'm sorry V, I couldn't let your datamining on who would vote for freaky with terrible/no logic attached continue. It was starting to escalate, and I feel pretty confident Freaky is a human.


                                Zoshi could be too, his behavior has been heavily influenced by being on the chopping block for 4 or 5 days. Desperation when being lynched is not a strictly wolf trait.
                                I was trying to let your vote on/pursuance of Freaky continue for data mining purposes, not because I wanted him lynched. Thats why I took as neutral a stance as possible with those posts. I got some of the information I wanted, and decided to use my influence to keep it from escalating further.

                                I wanted to see who would vote for freaky with reasoning, instead I got bandwagon votes from James and Zoshi. Zoshi I understand is trying to live, James voted for Freaky, but After reading the post 3 times, I think it's just because of Freaky's off the wall attitude he normally has. Freaky is a lot like Afrobean. He'll accuse everyone of beinfg a wolf at least once per game.

                                I think I used my influence pretty good actually.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...