TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #541
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    also im gonna get wolfed anyways, so guard owa. theres a chance he is seer and not one-shot seer.
    In the mean time, let me get back to this post at the top of the page. Why do you think you're going to get wolfed tonight? Why do you want OWA guarded again? I don't understand the angle you're working here.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #542
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      tell you tomorrow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #543
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        tell you tomorrow
        ???

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #544
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          Boom. Headshot.

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #545
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            wow so fast
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #546
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              i wanted to be the decider man freaky pisses me off who gets up at 7am and plays twg
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #547
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                Originally posted by Syhto
                i wanted to be the decider man freaky pisses me off who gets up at 7am and plays twg
                I died
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #548
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  know when to hold em and when to fold em freaky
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #549
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    i had sex all night long. twg was my post sex relief. i don't smoke

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #550
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      my finger smell like vagina all day. it's bothering me

                      Comment

                      • Zoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 144

                        #551
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #552
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          *shudders*

                          Fojar is such an attentive host.

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #553
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            Gun just seemed to show a blatant disinterest in the game being busy with irl shit imo. I don't see how this was a better lynch than Zoshi but w.e you guys do your thing. I don't even think we have a guard and Manti/V are fucking with us by deliberately not sending kills even this early on idk idc I'm going to die anyways tn so pce. Or maybe I'll be left alive because for some reason since you guys seem to think I'd make this hilarious wolfy seer gambit w.e the fuck you wanna call it during my first real game. Kill Zoshi soon. Or one of them. Idc.


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • Zoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 144

                              #554
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              It's a better lynch than me because there is no reasons behind my lynch. It's just you had votes last time so vote.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #555
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                I don't think anyone is doubting your seer claim, Owa.

                                Why all the angst? In the end, your seering of Meno was a good choice, because he was UTR as fuck and now we can at least rule him out without wasting time.

                                Comment

                                Working...