TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #511
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    gun

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #512
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Both gun and Zoshi are 2 from lynch

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #513
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by Zoshi
        Okay, gun.

        I don't think I've seen a decent vote coming from you yet. All you do is bandwagon.
        Please lynch zoshi. Would help us all

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #514
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          Manti voted for gun on post 492. 1 to lynch

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #515
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood


            right you are.

            VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Friday 5PM EST)

            gun (6): V, zoshi, meno, tps, jrodd, manti
            zoshi (5): OWA, viccica, james, Gun, freaky
            viccica (1): syhto

            1 vote from lynch

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #516
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Well, I won't exactly roll over and die so ill give a defense a shot here.

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #517
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                I see two votes from the 5 of you that actually have substance behind it, that is manti and v, even tho v pretty much just agreed with him. The 3 others after, in my opinion are pure bandwagon votes to make it seem like they are on the side of the really strong players, which is fine, but none of you, aside from manti and v have a legit, solid reason to vote for me other then someone else stated it.

                To answer a few of your minor points v, you are right, I haven't really done jack shit to find a wolf out. I make no excuse for that other then my inactivity through extenuating circumstances. I have the thread open in my phone all the time so I have been at least up to date on all the info. As to my forum status, it's been that way for years, like back before ffr went down the first time.

                I also asked manti for clarification, twice which he has chosen to ignore for for what ever reason. Aside from my inactivity and apparent "nutralness" what exactly has me pegged as a wolf? I would prefer to hear from the 3 who just hopped on my train after manti and v started and I would love to hear from manti to answer the questions I posed already.

                I've also asked zoshi a bunch as to why people are continually voting for him so I can attempt to make an educated vote instead of just putting a vote in the most common place which at the time and was zoshi. I ask questions and no one wants to answer them so I'm not really sure how I can actually be playing this better. I try not to just toss my vote around like its a toy, I try to take it seriously.

                And yes v, when my name is going down and a defense needs to be attempted, I'm going to show up.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #518
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  zoshi should die just because he hasn't posted anything in his defence. we don't need a player like this staying alive since he can bandwagon against any vote and not have reason behind it. this is more beneficial to the wolves. gun on the other hand, his votes are predictable and can be influenced by us if what he claims is true and he will be more active.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #519
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    whatever its up to syhto

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #520
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      gun, i'm about to insta you. are you going to claim any roles?

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #521
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        I don't like this mainly because if I had a day time vigi, I would kill manti right now. Lynching someone he suggested goes against all logic for me and I'm running on no sleep so forgive me. I also foresaw the future. Syhto randomly comes in and does a vote on gun and types "dats rite btch". I'm saving everyone the trouble of waiting for that.

                        Gun doesn't have a role or else he would totally flip out. He said this whole game that his objective is to "not get lynched". People who received human as their role will understand this doesn't necessarily mean he is a wolf. Assuming I am green, I would do everything possible to not let everybody waste a lynch on myself. Especially if I have no input in the game and busy with life. Same can be said about a wolf though, so manti's strategy of suspecting the most neutral people can only go so far.

                        There is no way out of this lynch and I can offer no better alternative than to lynch manti. But no one listens to me.

                        Lynch manti soon. if owa lives for too long, lynch him to confirm meno. don't lynch meno, since its easy for wolves to gamble who a green is. everyone i didn't mention, you guys can go figure that shit out.

                        Based on the dynamic of this game, it's easy for one wolf member to tell a player like james to act completely retarded in the thread and get away with bandwagoning for free. Keep this in mind as you guys get more info from cardflips.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #522
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          note: when i was wolf with new players who were my teammates, i usually write up a few convos myself and have them copy paste into the thread.

                          note 2: i'm not a wolf this game, so im sharing this secret with you.

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #523
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            You are all over the place my friend. What makes it so difficult for you to stick to your guns and not conform. No, I'm not going to claim any roles. You are just setting yourself up to get pushed around later in the game. Do as you will, but you are making a poor choice, especially when a weaker player is on the chopping block that has garnered your suspicions from the word go and who has yet to defend themselves this time or last time. At least I sit here with a level head under what ever pressure you all place on me and defend myself in a pretty solid manor. That's my stance on it.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #524
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              the thing is, syhto hates me and would vote you. i don't think anyone who voted you would switch over and i didn't have any evidence to defend you with. hope you understand.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #525
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                its pretty much a set lynch based on the dynamics of the game. just like how kraut would have been lynched regardless of what i said last phase. sucks i know since half the people don't have their own opinions.

                                Comment

                                Working...