TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #241
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    J-rodd how tempted are you to post in light blue right now?
    just because i'm a diva doesn't mean i wanna lose the game!!

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #242
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Death post is written, now is probably a good time to stop posting.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #243
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Yessss

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #244
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          as the day was coming to a close, everyone was trying to decide who needed to die. there wasnt a clear consensus even though night was about to fall. all of a sudden, krauthammer decided to play God, and was struck by lightning. the smoke that rose from his charred corpse twisted into the words.

          i should have read the rules

          and he was no more.

          krauthammer was the Master Wolf

          it is now Night 1. Night one will end at 4PM EST tomorrow (tuesday).
          Last edited by FoJaR; 05-13-2013, 02:17 PM.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #245
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            now might be a good time for everyone to give those rules a good reread.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #246
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              everyone woke up, checked their own pulse and met in the town square.

              "i guess we're all here, does that mean it's over?"

              "nah, we should probably keep lynching folks."

              Night 1 is over, nobody died.

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #247
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Friday May 17th, at 5PM EST.

                there are 12 players alive, which means that we still require 7 for a lynch.

                talk among yourselves.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  If I was a wolf, I would send in a kill...

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    V is quite obviously not going to die tonight!

                    Wai wut...
                    i just got what you were trying to say, by "tonight" i meant 6PM
                    Well, I meant the night.

                    See I was right!
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      If I was SK, I would also send in a kill.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        a few things to ponder

                        there still could be a serial killer because i think it is possible that a serial killer would refrain from making a kill when the masterwolf just died. he needs to make sure the game doesn't end prematurely, and therefore when a day 1 wolf kill occurs the balance is in humans favor and he can't misfire. so don't rule that out. humans have an incredible lead right now and we should be aware of contingencies like that.

                        also we do not know if a human was guarded or a wolf was roleblocked, so let's not anticipate the lack of a death meaning one thing or another thing. in the excessively grand machine of complicated probabilities that is this game, the chances lean more towards wolf being roleblocked, but not by that much. not enough to make any sorts of calls on.

                        anyways freakysnots because you know why motherfucker

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          Lol what...i'm on my phone right now, i have a lot to say but that'll have to wait until i get home in a few hours


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            actually I don't know why. If you are referring to me protecting kraut from the modkill, I would have done it regardless of what role he is since I wanted to kill zoshi at that time.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              I was expecting him to flip green actually.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                this is disappointing. i was expecting someone to die.

                                Comment

                                Working...