TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #361
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    Alright I guess I'll give you that. I want you to rationalize away the comments about webdevelopers and blue text though, because you initiated that conversation and then you decided it wasn't relevant.

    To me it reeked of desperation, which is precisely why I pressed him so hard. I figured he was a wolf in a state of complete desperation, and if I made him feel like I knew his secret that he would explode at me, which he did. This is what garnered my confidence on the vote and why I still haven't moved it.

    I found your defense of him to be reasonable, but I felt like it was deciding to rest a decision on weak evidence when strong evidence was available.

    So tell me, did you geniunely believe that "Firefox" and "Web developer" shit? You were the one who called it into scrutiny. I don't believe it for a second.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #362
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      oh come on manti. i know you can write it off as logging off or doing something else but you were showing for like 15-20 minutes as viewing the thread before you disappeared.

      this should be an easy question for you man, and how you anwser it is pretty critical for the degree to which i can put confidence in your disposition.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #363
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        anyone with a version of firefox past the year 2008 will agree with me that it is a bit harsh to modkill someone especially when the vote count was done in blue. i'm not sure if it is a feature of v-bulletin specifically designed for firefox, or what the deal with chrome is, but i've been using chrome ever since i got a macbook from work.

        when i copy paste text from others, the bbcode tags gets copied over. if kraut was doing a quick post of the vote count, it was unreasonable to modkill him, since I assure you that was the last thing on his mind at that time.

        i defended him because it would be totally bullshit if a similar situation happened to me while I was on my old computer trying to post a quick vote count.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #364
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          also if I am kraut's teammate, I would argue this issue privately and insist that the host made a mistake.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #365
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            honestly i wish i had put "will give you a warning" in the rules, instead of modkill, but the post had already altered the course of the day voting wise so it was too late. also it's not my job to hold your hand if you dont read the rules.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #366
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              so guys apparently i lead the lynch on kraut

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #367
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                anyone with a version of firefox past the year 2008 will agree with me that it is a bit harsh to modkill someone especially when the vote count was done in blue. i'm not sure if it is a feature of v-bulletin specifically designed for firefox, or what the deal with chrome is, but i've been using chrome ever since i got a macbook from work.

                when i copy paste text from others, the bbcode tags gets copied over. if kraut was doing a quick post of the vote count, it was unreasonable to modkill him, since I assure you that was the last thing on his mind at that time.

                i defended him because it would be totally bullshit if a similar situation happened to me while I was on my old computer trying to post a quick vote count.
                I understand where you are coming from with this. It sucked that it had to happen to Kraut, I honestly didn't expect that to happen to him. And now that I see it now, it wouldn't make sense for you to be a wolf in the first place. So that clears you from my suspicions...for now.

                Unvote: freakysnots

                Vote: Zoshi


                Zoshi, you're next. I am curious to know why so many people are on your tail. I only want to know your answer and not anybody else's answer for this question because I want to know if you are capable of defending yourself. If you are truly a green, then you have no problem with defending yourself.
                bananas


                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Friday 5PM EST)

                  zoshi (4): OWA, manti, viccica, james
                  freaky (2): V, zoshi
                  TPS (2): jrodd, freaky

                  3 votes from lynch

                  yet to vote: TPS, Gun, meno, syhto
                  Last edited by FoJaR; 05-15-2013, 07:34 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Also Manti your defense of kraut, which is weaker than my evidence on him, is something he said both after the web developer shit and after Fojar stated the mod kill. This would have been an absolutely natural time for a wolf to be asking themselves whether or not their partner would be card flipped, and given how had displayed himself to be an unfiltered fountain of his superego to assume that much prescience from him is a stretch.

                    Freaky you can't bury evidence against you by posting a lot and over explaining things. The evidence to indict you is there and I will keep resurfacing it as much as is necessary to satisfy the extremely short collective memory we have.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      ok sure if that helps me not get wolfed. thanks

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        v you don't understand the fact that there is no evidence. so far in this game, it seems like to get someone lynched, someone would just need to sound like they have an idea of what they are talking about and get a bandwagon rolling.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          you haven't said anything useful ever since you started this whole bullshit start of day. do you even have any thoughts on the game?

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            you haven't said anything useful ever since you started this whole bullshit start of day. do you even have any thoughts on the game?
                            So you're 20 years old, right? Tell me about your web development job.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              jrodd can vouch for me.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                but hes not here. i do dev work on sportsnet.ca, they were using a old cms before, now porting over to wordpress. i work with a small team within a bigger company to port the site over.

                                but you don't need to be a web dev to know that firefox behaves like that.

                                its about 35%/35% users split between chrome and firefox (i look at google analytics), but people who use chrome isn't even aware that browsers have significant compatibility issues with each other

                                thats why people bitch about internet explorer. it is the support for javascript and css

                                Comment

                                Working...