TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #391
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    I'll get back to you after manti posts.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #392
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      i pass the hot potato to manti

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #393
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        I don't see anything really relevant to post about. Still trying to comb through the data TPS dropped.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #394
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          This is one fascinating game thus far. I know I haven't posted much...actually at all this day phase. Worked all day yesterday, stayed up till 12:30 with my dying cat, didn't sleep much, worked all day today and then buried my cat today. Not a good series of events I am afraid. Not an excuse really, just an explanation. I want to address the thing said about me in the nice long post about everyone and what not. I changed my vote because we didn't know if the mod kill ended the phase and or counted as a kill. If it didn't count as a kill, then we could have lynched someone else that phase as well, which probably would have been Zoshi.

          I am interested as to why everyone is still on Zoshi. I am interested in why OWA seered what he claimed to seer and not Zoshi. I know all these things have been pointed out before but I am not really aware of there being an answer aside from OWA saying he messed up. If you pointed out why you did what you did, would you quote it for me, just so I could read it and understand a bit better.

          My vote is for Zoshi because he was a target last day phase and really only escaped because of the mod kill. I do wish I had something more concrete to go on, but my head is not wholly in it right now and I am sorry for that. Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #395
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            Why bandwagon with V? You knew fojar was online. I was there when this happened and fojar came into the thread as soon as he was modkilled. It could even possibly be you who informed him about the kill. I haven't logged onto AIM since the start of this game (I don't have AIM on my mac).

            I need you to explain why you didn't wait for fojar's ruling.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #396
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              In the instance that you informed fojar via AIM of the situation in the thread (I know it is entirely possible and just as likely that he came to the thread himself since I see him pop in periodically throughout the day), you would have enough time to gather your thoughts and place the second vote right after V.

              You knew your abilities to sway the votes. You demonstrated it this phase by preventing a lynch on myself. Doing so resulted in jrodd validating his vote on kraut, and owa + gun and anyone online at that time to switch over. You aren't dumb, you knew this would happen.

              Now explain to me why you would want to influence such a course of action BEFORE the ruling from the host was out?

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #397
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                I voted for Kraut because out of all the people being offered up, he struck the chord of neutrality the hardest. I mentioned this in my vote on him.

                As far as the timing goes, I usually try to ignore what the host does, as the host is not part of the game. Whether Kraut was Modkilled or not was out of my control, and as such I ignored it and continued playing the game. V's vote on Kraut coincided with what I was thinking about day 1 neutrality, so I supported his vote on Kraut with my own.

                In the case Fojar did not kill Kraut, I felt it was worthwhile to push Kraut as a viable lynch target, and an alternative to Zoshi/James
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #398
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  im done for tonight. bye guys

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #399
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    sorry about your cat. i have a dog from back when i was a little kid. shit is going to hurt when i hit 25

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #400
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      im done for tonight. bye guys
                      Soooo weak

                      Sooooo fucking weak

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #401
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        its 12:33am and i have work in the morning. but if you want my opinion, it made sense that V voted since he was going after gun/kraut the whole phase and threw a last minute vote. it didn't make sense manti voted regardless of how he claimed he doesn't care about the host aspect of the game.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #402
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          i didn't even want to say this without having a better argument, but great, now manti is going to have 9 hours before i can read this thread again. thanks v

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #403
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            manti always puts himself in a position to have the upper hand, don't worry about it bro, what you said was enough

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #404
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              So I keep forgetting about this thread all the time. However, I've placed a bookmark for this game right beside my reddit bookmark, so I'll check it many times daily even if I have nothing to say.
                              /bad excuse

                              After reading up on the thread.. where the hell is zoshi? His posting this phase has been the equivalent of "no u" voting for the first two votes against him, and then silence as the votes stack up. I don't want to place a vote where I might help a lynch I'm not convinced about (yet), but the total lack of defense is starting to smell like wolf that's given up.

                              Comment

                              • Zoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 144

                                #405
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                I defended my self a bunch of times last phase and I've done it a few times this phase too.

                                Sorry, when I sleep I miss out at least 3 pages worth of chit chat.

                                Well, I haven't got anything to defend myself against. All I'm seeing is 'Hm, I sorta trust freaky now, vote zoshi' or 'zoshi seems to be racking up votes, vote zoshi' or 'zoshi was a target last phase, vote zoshi' so I guess in order to protect myself I must chuck the suspicion on to someone else.

                                Okay, I think we must all agree that Freaky and Owa seem to be doing a lot together. I saw it as them either being masons or wolves and was leaning towards wolves. Then owa claimed seer, and didn't seer the most likely player to get lynched? And she won't tell us who that player is that she seer'd even though she said she only seer'd someone because she thought she might be killed. Freaky is all over the place. He's voted most of us as least once, but didn't vote owa at all.

                                I'm on my phone and super tired so can't say much.

                                Comment

                                Working...