TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #271
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    The only way you know with certainity that he was a wolf is if you were his teammate idiot. Good job getting yourself lynched v

    Comment

    • Zoshi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2013
      • 144

      #272
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Kraut voted me first for making posts that weren't of value I made a valueable post and she agreed that I wasn't going to be her vote if something else came up or whatever. I know if I was a wolf I wouldn't go straight forward into voting for my partner. Heck you voted about 5 people, does that mean they are all wolves because you unvoted them?

      And if that was the logic behind my almost lynch yesterday I am ashamed of you all.

      I love how Freaky and Owa are always talking together yet don't make direct chat to each other and don't dissagree with each other.

      I'm down for a Freaky or Owa lynch. Leaning a little more towards Freaky just in case Owa is just a horribly confused seer. Not sure wether it might be better to lynch a horribly confused possible one shot seer with no more seers left though...

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #273
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        why are you freaking out that no one died today? because you needed it to win?
        Because I'm actually trying to play the game and wolves aren't making this challenging for me?

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        you shouldn't have tried to kill me last night that was a terrible fucking move. you should have killed jrodd or syhto or someone you knew wasn't going to get any protection... but instead you chose me
        You aren't the centre of the universe. I would have killed someone like viccica in all honesty.

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        whyyyyyyyyy? why would you just hand this game to the humans?
        Again, I would have preferred that someone was killed this phase. It makes the game less pointless

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        your performance in this game is so bad it's embarrassing. get off the fucking field and hit the locker room kid, watching you is making me hate living.
        Likewise.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #274
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          I was on my phone earlier so I couldn't respond to you with much detail, but the logic you are using to accuse me are so flawed that I am hoping you are a wolf just so I don't have to call you an idiot.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #275
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            manti get in here

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #276
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              What owa is trying to say is "i seered james instead of zoshi because i thought he was going to get lynched today anyways"

              This doesn't make sense at all and I pretty much hope he is a wolf as well.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #277
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                we should lynch everyone.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  actually more i'm referring to how you said you wanted to just kill someone and then a group of players was moving towards an insta-lynch on another person and you freaked out and tried to get the momentum back towards your preferred kill
                  Same can be said about you. Assuming we don't know kraut's role, at the last minute you influenced a change of momentum to kraut AFTER he was modkilled. With 3 hours left in the phase, why would you even try to disrupt the lynch that most people agreed on when your reasoning to vote was no better than mine.

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  your logic wavered
                  1. first it was kill anyone
                  2. when it became 3 kraut to 4 zoshi you freaked out and your logic was kill zoshi
                  I freaked out because it was a few hours until the end of the phase and I was not sure if the people with votes on zoshi are online to place their votes on kraut. I also freaked out because killing kraut tells us absolutely nothing if he flips green. For a minute let's imagine kraut flipped green, that would have told us absolutely nothing.

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  why didn't your logic just continue to be "kill zoshi" and make a good case against him, why did you need to defer your confidence to a strategy that allowed for killing anyone?
                  I made a good case against zoshi, the majority of the votes on zoshi was not forced on there by me. I know gun picked zoshi because he was the lead in votes, but others had a suspicion on zoshi as well.[/QUOTE]

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  you see why i care, don't you? it's because that's some grade A black angus wolfy shit.
                  No, I played that part of the phase the way I did because I was NOT ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CERTAIN kraut would flip red. Unlike you.

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  you can pretend that it was about momentum all you want, but we had all the momentum in the world with me jrodd and manti. three players with little scrutiny pushing for a kill on someone who was likely to die anyways.... the only thing stopping that momentum and creating dissonance was you
                  Speaking of momentum. Note your vote and manti's vote AFTER the modkill. I can easily say you guys pointlessly tried to distance yourself from kraut after that happened to cut your losses and create distance. Since you two were sure that the modkill was going to happen. Why would I defend him in the thread. I would PM fojar and argue with him further if this was the case.

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  and that's exactly what you were publicly saying you weren't trying to do.

                  god your shit reeks. it reeks bad. so fucking bad. the air in this thread is so fucking hot and pungent and stuffy i can barely keep myself here long enough to finish this post.
                  i was going to respond to your whole post but idk what to say here and too lazy to backspace

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #279
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    VOTECOUNT

                    freaky (1): V
                    zoshi (1): OWA
                    OWA (1): zoshi
                    V (1): freaky

                    6 votes from lynch

                    yet to vote: Manti, jrodd, TPS, Gun, James, meno, vicc, syhto

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #280
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Lol I voted kraut early in the phase and then made him defend gun who I was shooting to kill so that I could force gun to point out his feelings on kraut??

                      Lol what?

                      Buddy I'm human you really don't get to try to pin me up as a wolf. Circumstance is on my side for serious. But I like how your reaction to my last post was to go read the shit out of everything I said. Don't be scared homie, dying is the easy part... It is the shame you feel for the next three weeks that is hard and there is nothing you can do to change that because as they say sometimes "mistakes were made."

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #281
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        (@Fojar, is this the case? Or would the fact that the player was targeted twice override the single guard resulting in a kill?)
                        from the guard PM:

                        you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.
                        Last edited by FoJaR; 05-14-2013, 09:53 PM.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #282
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          jrodd just PMed me:

                          for some reason it's not letting post on the ffr forums right now, can you please indicate this in the thread because i've been trying all night. an admin is trying to fix it though so should be good soon

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #283
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            V if you are human, lynching me will only get you instalynched next phase. Where if I lynch you, I won't be instalynched next phase. See the difference?

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #284
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              ..

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #285
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                finally!! sorry weird stuff including a pretty big post getting deleted >_> lemme get my thoughts down

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...