TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #256
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    actually I don't know why. If you are referring to me protecting kraut from the modkill, I would have done it regardless of what role he is since I wanted to kill zoshi at that time.
    actually more i'm referring to how you said you wanted to just kill someone and then a group of players was moving towards an insta-lynch on another person and you freaked out and tried to get the momentum back towards your preferred kill

    your logic wavered
    1. first it was kill anyone
    2. when it became 3 kraut to 4 zoshi you freaked out and your logic was kill zoshi

    why didn't your logic just continue to be "kill zoshi" and make a good case against him, why did you need to defer your confidence to a strategy that allowed for killing anyone?

    you see why i care, don't you? it's because that's some grade A black angus wolfy shit.

    you can pretend that it was about momentum all you want, but we had all the momentum in the world with me jrodd and manti. three players with little scrutiny pushing for a kill on someone who was likely to die anyways.... the only thing stopping that momentum and creating dissonance was you

    and that's exactly what you were publicly saying you weren't trying to do.

    god your shit reeks. it reeks bad. so fucking bad. the air in this thread is so fucking hot and pungent and stuffy i can barely keep myself here long enough to finish this post.

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #257
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Okay I'm home.

      First thing's first before I type other crap. If there was a wolf kill submitted tonight and the player was successfully guarded, would the night post have still been written this way?


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #258
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        Okay I'm home.

        First thing's first before I type other crap. If there was a wolf kill submitted tonight and the player was successfully guarded, would the night post have still been written this way?
        when nobody dies, you will only be told that nobody dies. this is intentionally structured so you can't tell if it was a roleblocker or a guardian or etc. that caused the lack of death.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #259
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          Your vote on kraut had as much validity as mine on zoshi. I just wanted zoshi dead more. Also he was already in the process of getting modkilled. It was also easier to lynch zoshi and it will give us more information than lynching kraut. So I don't understand what you are getting at.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #260
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            If I knew he would cardflip as red, why would I do all of those things. I'm not an idiot

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #261
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Okay thanks V. At this point I think it’s most beneficial for the human team to reveal that I was a one-shot seer. I seered someone asap in fear that if Zoshi was indeed a wolf, he'd be mad and kill me or some shit, and I didn't want to save my seering for later in the game at risk of being killed during any additional night phases. The player I chose was seered as town, but I won't reveal who at the moment (it wasn’t Zoshi). Obviously with Kraut being Master Wolf, chances are very likely that this player is indeed human, the only other possibility being an investigative immune SK.

              With me being a one-shot seer and Kraut being Master Wolf, we're playing one of the following five setups:

              TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
              TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
              TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
              T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
              0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

              It's possible that SK exists and chose not to submit a kill. It's possible that SK and wolves both submitted the same name for a kill and the player was successfully guarded (@Fojar, is this the case? Or would the fact that the player was targeted twice override the single guard resulting in a kill?)

              If I'm the only human with abilities, that means that we're playing the top scenario and there's only one wolf left. There’s a 40% chance SK exists, and an 80% chance there’s more than one anti-town player left. I believe the most likely night scenario that occurred was that there is no SK, wolves submitted a name for a kill and that player was successfully guarded. I don’t know how beneficial it would be for a SK to choose not to kill. And given the activity near the end of the day phase, simply forgetting seems unlikely, leading me to believe SK does not exist in this game.

              I do believe Zoshi should still be looked at, both for wolfish behaviour during the first phase coupled with Kraut changing his vote to a safety after noticing Zoshi already had five votes to his name. Zoshi is still the most suspicious player to me.


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #262
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                In the event that a player was successfully guarded last night, this eliminates the top scenario and there are more than two wolves with certainty.


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Originally posted by freakysnots
                  Your vote on kraut had as much validity as mine on zoshi. I just wanted zoshi dead more. Also he was already in the process of getting modkilled. It was also easier to lynch zoshi and it will give us more information than lynching kraut. So I don't understand what you are getting at.
                  except for the fact that i was trying to kill the masterwolf. why is your entrace into this phase so frenetic??? i mean...

                  WE KNOW WHO THE FUCKING MASTERWOLF WAS

                  and

                  WE GOT HIM TO SPOUT OUT A BUNCH OF SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE

                  why are you freaking out that no one died today? because you needed it to win? you shouldn't have tried to kill me last night that was a terrible fucking move. you should have killed jrodd or syhto or someone you knew wasn't going to get any protection... but instead you chose me

                  whyyyyyyyyy? why would you just hand this game to the humans?

                  your performance in this game is so bad it's embarrassing. get off the fucking field and hit the locker room kid, watching you is making me hate living.

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    er, more than two anti-town


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • Zoshi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 144

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Why would you NOT seer me if you were the seer? You were obviously planning on me being the day 2 lynch so why not seer me in order to encourage/stop my lynch?

                      Perfect claim for a wolf at this point, claim you're a one shot seer who seered a human and don't reveal it. You might have though, 'A wolf would say they seered a wolf so he could get an easy lynch hahaha' or whatever which would still fail in the end but whatever.

                      Owa

                      Same reasons as last day, encouraging a lynch on me for making like what, 3 useless posts? Shyto makes about 20 useless posts a game and no one goes after him for that.

                      I just need to also say, thank you so much Kraut for posting in blue. You saved my life <3x.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Originally posted by Zoshi
                        Why would you NOT seer me if you were the seer? You were obviously planning on me being the day 2 lynch so why not seer me in order to encourage/stop my lynch?
                        genuinely good question

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          I didn’t seer you because Kraut voting Syhto after being revealed as MW pretty much gave you away. I debated seering you for a long time just to confirm my suspicions with absolute certainty but eventually decided to seer the second most suspicious player instead, as it would’ve been more beneficial to find a wolf that isn’t you to lynch this phase instead of me seering you and possibly receiving town as a result. Some players will disagree with what I chose to do and that’s fine with me. Kraut taking his vote off you pretty much sealed the deal for me.

                          Also the fact that you're not actively contributing to the thread by trying to find any other wolves and instead just voting me because 'OWA must be a wolf since I'm not blah blah' isn't helping.


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            In the event that you honestly are human, you're not providing any productive input whatsoever.


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              that's terrible logic. are you just stupid?

                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                I thought you guys would’ve given me complete shit if I came in saying I seered Zoshi red, going ‘well fuck, we were going to lynch him anyways after what happened last phase and Kraut being wolf.'

                                Okay gg I fucked up, this is my first game.


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...