TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #496
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    What I'm curious about is how you've been voting for the same not-wolf for two days and miraculously appear with your online status being hidden as soon as your shit is in danger but couldn't be arsed before then to make a comment. But hey, if we are barking up the wrong tree why would you?

    Seems like tactical UTR to me. You have done fuck all to find wolves. Why you hiding your online status bro?

    Comment

    • Zoshi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2013
      • 144

      #497
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Okay, gun.

      I don't think I've seen a decent vote coming from you yet. All you do is bandwagon.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #498
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        <_<
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #499
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          wtf jrodd
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #500
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            For V, my list from least suspicious to most suspicious:
            mike
            V
            OWA
            Manti
            Freaky
            tps
            viccica
            James May
            jrodd
            Syhto
            zoshi
            Gun
            Krauthammer

            That didn't take nearly long enough to make to warrant how long it took to post, sorry.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #501
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Fuck, you guys went ahead and bandwagonned gun while I was writing the list :<

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #502
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                i still say freaky should go he's annoying me and so are viccica and manti

                jrodd/tps could go either way

                v seems to be doing his thing, manti is casting calls from the shadows, jrodd is playing it up a bit, but on the sidelines here there's

                gun, freaky, zoshi, meno, james

                james doesn't make any sense to me, and he's not playing very strong... probably not a wolf. but meno is in and out so there's no good read, zoshi is just w/e and gun is well gun and he never says anything very insightful. viccica is throwing me waayyy off cause i can never tell, her style is like stalemating. it's boring. oh and wait when did mike start playing? lol let's go after that guy whoa whoa whoa LMFAO who is drinking too much in this scenario

                who

                ok i dunno but easy as it is to go for gun i think im gonna go forrrrr viccica

                oh and owa you're in there somewhere toodly
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #503
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  seriously is mike playing
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #504
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Gun is #2 on my list, so i'm fine with that as well.

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #505
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      oh yeah but since everyone thinks freakys human right now w/e
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #506
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        mike <-> meno

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #507
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          derp
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #508
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            Also don't really expect me to check the thread between ~7am and 4:30pm EST. I'm probably asleep.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #509
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Friday 5PM EST)

                              zoshi (5): OWA, viccica, james, Gun, freaky
                              gun (4): V, zoshi, meno, tps
                              viccica (2): jrodd, syhto
                              v (1): manti


                              2 votes from lynch

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #510
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                10 hours left in Day 2

                                Comment

                                Working...