TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #376
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    yea that part is true, right from his fb page "Web developer at Rogers Digital Media"

    i won't be here tomorrow until 7:30 pm since i have 3 classes and a 6 hour lab, so i'll lay out my thoughts in just a moment

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #377
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood



      Alright guys, just spent the last 2 hours constructing this post. I'm going to take the idiotic approach of SS'ng my word doc and uploading them as images in here, because I don't want to reformat all of it (I wish I could embed docs on FFR or that it would retain formatting).

      I created a spreadsheet of all the players, went back to the beginning of the game, and read every post. Any post that I felt was significant or suspicious I noted. I copied the URL for the specific post, and inserted a hyperlink under each player's name. They are numbered, starting at 1 for each player.

      The word doc/pictures of word doc corresponds to the numbers under each player. IE: Clicking #1 on under Manti will bring you to Manti's post that i'm referencing in my word doc. Each numbered hyperlink directly corresponds to the document numbering, which is my brief opinion on the post and it's function.

      Here again is the link to the spreadsheet:



      Here are the incoming image/Word Doc. I'm sorry for this format, i'm just exhausted.







      I'm going to vote JRodd for now based on my 5 linked posts/points.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #378
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Also Manti your defense of kraut, which is weaker than my evidence on him, is something he said both after the web developer shit and after Fojar stated the mod kill. This would have been an absolutely natural time for a wolf to be asking themselves whether or not their partner would be card flipped, and given how had displayed himself to be an unfiltered fountain of his superego to assume that much prescience from him is a stretch.
        I am allowed to change my opinion on things, It's how the game works. I'll asume you mean my defense of Freaky.

        I highly doubt freaky would have made a public stink about the whole situation if he was a wolf. With Kraut's death uncertain he would not have publicly stated the "Hey I don't like this vote switch" He would have kept his trap shut.

        The web developer stuff is extraneous.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #379
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          before i finish reading ur post, the list was my entrance made before most people even posted as a joke, how can you use that as a basis for anything :\

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #380
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            the list was my entrance made before most people even posted as a joke,
            What does that mean? Am I reading it wrong? I have no idea what you're saying here.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #381
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Was saying it was a joke entrance post. Instead of the standard I'm human, i put a read on everyone in the game before they even posted

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #382
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                before i finish reading ur post, the list was my entrance made before most people even posted as a joke, how can you use that as a basis for anything :\
                Because IF you are a wolf, everything is relevant. It's why you start day 1 starts with random voting and use them later.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #383
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  he put all the bad players in the wolf list. and players he didn't know much about in the purple list

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #384
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    Thought it was obvious lol

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #385
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Because IF you are a wolf, everything is relevant. It's why you start day 1 starts with random voting and use them later.
                      Exactly. Jrodd's current reaction only strengthens my belief.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #386
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Hold the fuck up.

                        Why did everyone start voting kraut AFTER the modkill? This still bothers me and I would like manti / V to comment on this. What was so significant about the modkill that immediately made you both immediately active. Why not wait for a ruling? I only pressed more votes for Zoshi AFTER you two tried to influence a change of votes. If V nor manti posted anything after manti noted the modkill, we would have lost all of this metadata.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #387
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          TPS, i read your post about 5 times now. Give me more time to think.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #388
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            give us seer results

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #389
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              Hold the fuck up.

                              Why did everyone start voting kraut AFTER the modkill? This still bothers me and I would like manti / V to comment on this. What was so significant about the modkill that immediately made you both immediately active. Why not wait for a ruling? I only pressed more votes for Zoshi AFTER you two tried to influence a change of votes. If V nor manti posted anything after manti noted the modkill, we would have lost all of this metadata.
                              I was pretty much as active as one can be and tunnel visioning krauthammer (and gun) before he got himself modkilled. I dont really think trying to spin my actions is going to get you anywhere. Manti I can see though.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #390
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                So tell me more about your thoughts of Manti. Try to be detailed.

                                Comment

                                Working...