TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #481
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    also im gonna get wolfed anyways, so guard owa. theres a chance he is seer and not one-shot seer.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #482
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Doesn't this:

      Originally posted by fojar
      Town Guardian
      Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Guardian.
      Abilities:
      Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill.
      Win condition:
      You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
      Indicate there's the possibility of a perma guard?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #483
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        make sure you actually guard owa. it looks really bad for me if he dies and i dont. just pointing this out

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #484
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          I was under the impression that a successful guard made them useless forevermore but fojars wording is ambiguous. The mafia "doctor" role works the way I described to eliminate guardian-seer channel-fireball shit.

          @fojar clarify

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #485
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            If 1-shot guard exists, a separate perma guard exists

            One D roll = 1 perma guard
            Two D rolls = 1 perma, 1 one shot

            Most likely scenario is perma guard exists


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #486
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              If 1-shot guard exists, a separate perma guard exists

              One D roll = 1 perma guard
              Two D rolls = 1 perma, 1 one shot

              Most likely scenario is perma guard exists
              Yes but a permanent guard only gets to guard once, but can keep attempting until they have succeeded. A 1-shot just has 1-shot successful or not.

              Fojar needs to clarify.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #487
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                but we are playing twggg i thought guards can keep guarding.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #488
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  Anyways keep focusing on the kill ignore this if you are not a guardian and Fojar hasn't posted. It isn't really relevant to you.

                  Lynch lynch lynch

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #489
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    im trying to see who would or wouldn't insta zoshi. manti ruined the fun.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #490
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      I was under the impression that a successful guard made them useless forevermore but fojars wording is ambiguous. The mafia "doctor" role works the way I described to eliminate guardian-seer channel-fireball shit.

                      @fojar clarify
                      A Doctor is a role that targets a player at Night to protect that player from a single kill made during that Night. They are not told if their protection was successful. Protection from a single kill means that if multiple players try to kill someone, they will not be saved by one Doctor's protection.
                      Doctors are not allowed to self-target.

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #491
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doctor

                        nothing there sounds at all different from our traditional TWG guardian. it says nothing about the guard being used up.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #492
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          So a couple thoughts:

                          Be wary of TPS' list, it was put together with built in hindsight and it works as a two way street. If TPS is a wolf he can tweak the quotes he pulls together and use it to frame a human, similar to what he's doing with J-rodd. Maybe J-rodd is a wolf and TPS has good findings, Maybe TPS is a wolf and setting the scene for a human lynch. The data is interperatable several different ways from what TPS pointed out.

                          Another game has reached Day 2 and once again Viccica is nowhere to be found. I think this might be the 3rd game in a row? Fourth?

                          OWA, V, Meno get passes until I see how the wolves deal with them.

                          People that are currently annoying me: Viccica, Gun, Zoshi.

                          Zoshi: I don't think Kraut would pick him as his first callout/vote if they were both wolves. I also don't think Zoshi would directly ask Kraut if something was okay in the thread, even playfully if they were wolf partners. Too close a relationship in the thread for it to be Wolf/Wolf imo. God to I hate reading your posts though. Every single one feels like I'm trying to digest air.

                          I liked reading the Gun x Kraut battle V tried to force down their throats. Both Gun and Kraut were strangely neutral and didn't really address each other, they tiptoed around V by throwing "my friends" and casual wording around.

                          I think Kraut, Gun and someone else. It could be Zoshi, and lynching Zoshi might be inevitable at this point.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #493
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            I wouldn't really call it a battle per say. He didn't really say much about me and I did what V asked which was evaluate his posts and post my thoughts on him, which I think I did an alright job of. I apologize for annoying you I suppose? Not really though, it is mildly amusing. How did I tip toe around V?

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #494
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              gun is fine by me. I am pretty against lynching zoshi. His circumstance just doesn't suggest wolf, and I literally watched for two days while the same six people held there votes around him.

                              I believe syhto is human because kraut seemed to be pushing a bandwagon on her unsuccessfully.

                              Viccica defended syhto before this and somewhat out of the blue. This lends to her humanity. I can't recall her ever being tactically UTR as a wolf.

                              OWA has a pass for now because she came out as seer and enough people with level heads seem to believe it.

                              Which leaves you, gun, and freaky.

                              You I've got almost nothing on even though I've been watching you like a hawk. And freaky could only really make sense as a wolf if you were his partner, which just barely makes sense and is a stretch.

                              I firmly believe 1/6 at least is a wolf, and this makes me feel like gun is not a bad choice through a analysis of all six in comparison.

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #495
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                Still curious as to how I didn't address Kraut and gave V the run around. People like me, that is super sweet

                                Comment

                                Working...