TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #556
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    I keep second guessing myself. Need to do a serious reevaluation of the game. Time to start from the beginning so next phase I'm coming hard

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #557
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      I'm striking fear into all u sluts

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #558
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        Gun just seemed to show a blatant disinterest in the game being busy with irl shit imo. I don't see how this was a better lynch than Zoshi but w.e you guys do your thing. I don't even think we have a guard and Manti/V are fucking with us by deliberately not sending kills even this early on idk idc I'm going to die anyways tn so pce. Or maybe I'll be left alive because for some reason since you guys seem to think I'd make this hilarious wolfy seer gambit w.e the fuck you wanna call it during my first real game. Kill Zoshi soon. Or one of them. Idc.
        So finally answering my earlier question: you are just stupid.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #559
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          I especially enjoy the part where he considers V and Manti to be wolf cohorts who aren't sending in kills, despite being down 1 masterwolf already.

          Maybe he is dumb enough to pull a seer gambit, in an attempt to clear mike at the sacrifice of himself. I just don't get the blatantly emotional response lashing out at us for not lynching Zoshi yet, who he could have easily seer'd as well.

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #560
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            That wasn't an emotional response lmfao what. That was me confirming everyone thinks/knows I'm human so that I'm hopefully wolfed tonight since I've stopped caring/have been busy lately. And I never said they were cohorts.

            Plus I don't like V and would be funny to lurk the thread watching him get mad if multiple votes are thrown upon him.

            I'll still post daily if I'm alive, I'm just hoping I won't have to. TWG isn't for me, I don't have the time to re-read and analyze the thread ten times over. If I did, I could probably be a pretty useful asset for the human team. But hey at least now I know.


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #561
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              boooo
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #562
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                pro-tip i barely read anything i'm just watching the tone of voice you present yourself with, you don't really have to analyze that much

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #563
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  i mean when you hit day 4 you need to be extremely thorough, but in early game you mostly need to be stirring up a cacophony of noise and waiting for something that seems to be moving counter-clockwise the whirlwind

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #564
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    No AIM also makes the game a bit more difficult.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #565
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      That wasn't an emotional response lmfao what. That was me confirming everyone thinks/knows I'm human so that I'm hopefully wolfed tonight since I've stopped caring/have been busy lately. And I never said they were cohorts.

                      Plus I don't like V and would be funny to lurk the thread watching him get mad if multiple votes are thrown upon him.

                      I'll still post daily if I'm alive, I'm just hoping I won't have to. TWG isn't for me, I don't have the time to re-read and analyze the thread ten times over. If I did, I could probably be a pretty useful asset for the human team. But hey at least now I know.

                      This makes me laugh when I look back at quotes from you like:

                      Gun just seemed to show a blatant disinterest in the game being busy with irl shit imo
                      .

                      Pot calling kettle black, much?


                      I don't even think we have a guard and Manti/V are fucking with us by deliberately not sending kills even this early on idk idc I'm going to die anyways tn so pce
                      Also, you calling V/Manti wolves, and emotionally lashing out "idk idc i'm going to die anyways tn so pce".

                      No one wants you to stop playing this game, just stop acting as if you're brand new, even if you are. Put the effort in to contribute, make another case for Zoshi if you truly believe your convictions.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #566
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        No AIM also makes the game a bit more difficult.
                        protip: treat forum like aim. +150 posts

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #567
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          itt we like OWA and want him to stay.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #568
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            owa too busy crushing fgo's

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #569
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              fgos

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #570
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                where fojar?

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...