Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I didn't see this white text until leetic quoted it
probably you are just being funny, but
I guess I will worry about it in final 3 if we're both there, I want to stay away from it
I promise I will never wrong you as deeply as that, even when I have attempted to win a game of forum werewolf.
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
lar how serious (roughly) were you in post #118 about raeko being potentially "too active"Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
There's a world of difference between "let's give this person a chance to do something" and "let's clear them"I don't hate this I guess
I swear if youre try to make this big deal about the word choice "clear" instead of something like "gave a temp pass" I will thunderdome you right here and now
If you're doing this as a wolf then that will be the biggest betrayal I have ever experienced and I mean my mom stole my fucking house so that's saying something
Fascinating interrogation but where is this all going?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Seven other people to analyze and you're posting an intent to take the easy way outI am going to undercut everything that I've said previously, but I am 100% voting Nakah if he doesn't have 5 posts by EOD
ping him in wolfchat, whoever his partner is, should that be the case
FFR's first game in a millennium will be as lightly tainted by inactivity as it could possibly beLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I literally feel like a lawyer in court asking some seemingly bullshit question like "and can you remind the court of your great grandmother's best friend's maiden name" and the opposing side obviously says "Objection! Relevance?"
and then I gotta plead with the judge to allow me to continue the line of questioning because, for some reason, the entire plot of the season revolves around the grandmother's best friend's maiden name
I will say, I do NOT think you, MixMasterLar, will be satisfied with my answer.
I laughed at Zenith's response when he said "oh fuck guys, watch out, he said it wasn't a shitpost!!!!" but there was no like
curiosity behind it, there was no wonder about what the fuck I was talking about, and that made me feel better about my read, tooLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I don't hate this I guessI'd be fine w/ voting between raeko/leetic at the moment too
raeko is purely a metaread where she latches onto me every single time she's a wolf to some capacity and her pinging me is a signal to me. I'd need to parse through her iso to give you more substance than that
leetic had a rough start in my opinion w/ being assertive and then deflecting to NGR conversation, just feel it isn't a good look at the moment
Everyone else is feeling ight, null mostly and Nakah(Lahkesis?) isn't here just like I wasn't so that's where I'm standing
I swear if youre try to make this big deal about the word choice "clear" instead of something like "gave a temp pass" I will thunderdome you right here and now
If you're doing this as a wolf then that will be the biggest betrayal I have ever experienced and I mean my mom stole my fucking house so that's saying somethingI am going to undercut everything that I've said previously, but I am 100% voting Nakah if he doesn't have 5 posts by EOD
ping him in wolfchat, whoever his partner is, should that be the case
FFR's first game in a millennium will be as lightly tainted by inactivity as it could possibly be
Fascinating interrogation but where is this all going?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
if this is what it is, it is what it is, I suppose this is curiosity more than anything else.
you walk an hour home each worknight past midnight? (not game related)
were you intending on making your other 4 game related posts once you got home?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Alright this actually does check out, but I got my eye on you bubI said multiple times that I was hoping to use magic voting powers to get you to show up (which worked for summoning leetic in this game and the past), and that my vote for you was not an indication of actually wanting to vote you out. when I made reads I have you as completely null because you hadn't done anything yet. How is that latching on to you?
please do ISO me because if you do I'm sure you'll see I'm not very focused on you at all other than hoping you will post
@Sunfan,
I worked until 2am, walked home, got home at 3am, briefly checked thread to see when EoD was because I was an idiot and forgot to check times, then promptly passed out. Woke up, did some errands, and then popped in thread when I answered a couple hours ago.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I am going to undercut everything that I've said previously, but I am 100% voting Nakah if he doesn't have 5 posts by EOD
ping him in wolfchat, whoever his partner is, should that be the case
FFR's first game in a millennium will be as lightly tainted by inactivity as it could possibly beLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
the talking yesterday made me want to try a meat pie, and there's a new New Zealand(!!!) restaurant that opened up nearish to here
I went to it and honestly I kinda thought it was dogshit
I'm truly upset about it
(I am rereading atm and working on either a reads list or a kill/do not kill list, depending on how I feel would work best)Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
my vote is still on Zenith as well sorryReally jank vote count that is better but might still be wrong
Roundbox (1): leetic
Subaru (1): Roundbox
Zenith (1): thesunfan
Raeko (1): MML
Not voting: some peeple
Day ends in 7.5 hours from now
=====
If there's any corrections to the vote count please post them and I'll adjust itLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Really jank vote count that is better but might still be wrong
Roundbox (1): leetic
Subaru (1): Roundbox
Zenith (1): thesunfan
Raeko (1): MML
Not voting: some peeple
Day ends in 7.5 hours from now
=====
If there's any corrections to the vote count please post them and I'll adjust itLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I wasn't implying that you actually saw my vote... I've literally used the word "magic" I don't know how to make it more obvious that I'm just being silly but I guess it's just a game why have any funLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Arp's ISO also feels pretty empty, but I will put Subaru in "do not lynch" for todayLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Show me the posst where I "cleared" ZenithOk I actually do need to go to bed now so I will post actual name related thoughts (tm)
I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active
Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.
Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him
Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect
I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case
Would entertain a Leetic lynch
Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
Would probably leave Round for another phase
Would not want to go after SunFan
.....Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: