TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Would not vote for today:

    Nakah
    sunfan
    Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
    Anyone else want to join the list?
    why is nakah on this list

    round box I can't be fucked to multiquote on a trackpad but why are you voting me for correctly pronouncing at the time of my posting that the game was unplayable levels of inactive

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Can someone remind me, is server time UTC-6?
    that's correct, also known as CST

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Can someone remind me, is server time UTC-6?

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm extending the day phase an extra day due to my blunder in the signup thread and starting the day late yesterday.

    The new end date will be 3/3 at 11pm server time

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    If we have five (relatively) active players in a group of nine (counting Nakah as they've kind of done something), the chances that at least one is a wolf is 5 in 6 (1 - 7!/(5!2!) / 9!/(5!4!) = 1 - 21/106 = 1 - 1/6 = 5/6). So chances are someone here is bad
    I don't understand this math at all but wouldn't the same logic be true if we counted Nakah as one of the inactive people (which I was doing since he didn't really say anything game related) and mean we should go for an inactive?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    If we have five (relatively) active players in a group of nine (counting Nakah as they've kind of done something), the chances that at least one is a wolf is 5 in 6 (1 - 7!/(5!2!) / 9!/(5!4!) = 1 - 21/106 = 1 - 1/6 = 5/6). So chances are someone here is bad

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    no you were right the first time my vote is on Zenith, leetic showed up so I switched the target of my TWG witchcraft
    this is why we need more posters...

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    or raeko voted leetic I read the post order wrong
    don't listen to me
    no you were right the first time my vote is on Zenith, leetic showed up so I switched the target of my TWG witchcraft

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    or raeko voted leetic I read the post order wrong
    don't listen to me

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I voted sunfan
    leetic voted me
    raeko voted zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    those of you coming into thread, here's your TL;DR

    raeko, leetic, and I have been posting in a circle

    thesunfan and nakah have both posted recently, but that's the extent of it aside from a potential "game is stale" comment from sunfan that could be clarified

    zenith posted at the beginning of the game

    you, reading this post, still have yet to. please join us kthx

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    is this unplayable inactive
    considering 3 people haven't shown up at all, 2 people just showed up to say "hey" and there are only 9 people total in the game I'm gonna go with this one

    which makes me ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    the sun fan
    is this unplayable inactive or is this a mindgame to make me think it's so inactive I'll throw my vote in a stupid direction

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I will put my vote on an active poster by EOD but for now, I'm leaving it where it sits in the hope that it will summon subaru
    Hate to break it to you, but if they weren't here before you voted them they probably won't show up after. If you're going to vote someone active better to do it now when we can actually do something about it rather than trying to sneak it by last minute

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Yeah my vote on Zenith may turn into a real vote, because idk I don't really have any better ideas, but still hoping he shows up

    Leave a comment:

Working...