TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I feel a new avatar as well
    time to comb through my archives or find something fresh and new

    also the vigi in this game is so weird

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Hope everything is alright

    I'll be able to make EOD but who will join meeeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I've got some stuff going on, there's the smallest, smallest chance I can't make EOD
    I'll attempt to let yall know if this occurs, there's a chance I won't be able to

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I hate delays because they tend to be town-sided in nature
    it would be on theme and maybe because the start date was a little unclear, it could potentially be justified.

    I don't enjoy talking about them though. Freezin would have to decide it for himself, essentially. Don't try pressuring him into or against it.

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    it's on theme baby

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    what if the phase end experienced a "delay" :eyes:
    then the title of the game would apply to the actual game itself

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    what if the phase end experienced a "delay" :eyes:

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Feels good to be back
    Will be posting l8r obviously but yeah the end of day timing hopefully doesn't ruin our ability to coordinate a good vote

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You may now post.

    Day 1 has started.

    The day will end in 23 hours and 18 minutes. (3/2 at 11pm server time)
    this phase end time is potentially disastrous for us
    hope some people start to show up once they clock out, I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    you know who Sweeney Todd was working with? (movie spoilers I guess but like probably everyone knows this by now)

    The pie-maker downstairs. Pie is food. Her pies had meat in them, but pie can also have fruit. Fruit Vendor. Poison Fruit Vendor.

    Therefore, Nakah is the Malice Wolf, working with the Poison Fruit Vendor.

    Now who is the Poison Fruit Vendor? Idk, probably Arp!

    I rest my case, good work raeko couldn't have done it without you.
    Flawless logic.

    But tbh I've never actually seen Sweeney Todd T_T so I'm just taking your word for it........

    I enjoy working together with you sunfan, but it does feel a bit lonely in here... I really hope our super awesome wonderful host didn't accidentally make people believe the game was starting tonight instead of already started

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    SWEENEY TODD
    you know who Sweeney Todd was working with? (movie spoilers I guess but like probably everyone knows this by now)

    The pie-maker downstairs. Pie is food. Her pies had meat in them, but pie can also have fruit. Fruit Vendor. Poison Fruit Vendor.

    Therefore, Nakah is the Malice Wolf, working with the Poison Fruit Vendor.

    Now who is the Poison Fruit Vendor? Idk, probably Arp!

    I rest my case, good work raeko couldn't have done it without you.

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    damn
    I was not expecting that kind of response
    I think I remember looking at a game on mangahelpers (I could be wrong, it might've been myanimelist, apologies if I am wrong to the probably 0 people who would immediately know)

    it was like a 40 person game and it was an 8-way KitB for the first end of day phase with those 8 players having one vote each or something

    it horrified me
    Yeah they love doing that, it's not uncommon for the first day to have like 4-5 wagons that each have 2-3 votes on them. they also CFD'd me in the last game while I wasn't online and town lost (this was not the losing move, town was playing horribly all game haha)

    Very different culture than here and also it skews younger, most of the players are in their 20s but I would say if anyone is feeling the itch to play TWG and FFR isn't filling it's very welcoming and they will happily welcome players from FFR

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Lahkesis
    Hey it's top of the morning to ya all....

    I want to start the day with announcing that I'm starting a new barber shop in town...If you would like a haircut, to look good great smooOooewwth for the game, please feel free to PM me, and I will PM you back with a gratitude letter of officiality that you received your hair cut! I hope this lets a simple light into the screen for us to see who chose to get a hair cut or not. Thanks! =)


    ~Lahkesis(or maybe it's Lakhesis

    Tbh I do not know, but to inform all of you so time keeps on rollin...I'm Nakah/Lightknight924.....Yet I have no access to those accounts...


    Anymore, so such is my bringing of welcome to you all in my first post! I hope you all will decide to receive a haircut.
    I'm pretty sure you can get access back by asking the right people, I can ask in the staff discord if you want (even though I'm 99% sure I did this for you before and you just didn't follow up hahaha)

    what's with the haircut thing? it's kinda giving SWEENEY TODD

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'll get a haircut IF and ONLY IF you're a werewolf
    those mfers gotta know how to style hair

    so are you a werewolf, nakah?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lahkesis
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Hey it's top of the morning to ya all....

    I want to start the day with announcing that I'm starting a new barber shop in town...If you would like a haircut, to look good great smooOooewwth for the game, please feel free to PM me, and I will PM you back with a gratitude letter of officiality that you received your hair cut! I hope this lets a simple light into the screen for us to see who chose to get a hair cut or not. Thanks! =)


    ~Lahkesis(or maybe it's Lakhesis

    Tbh I do not know, but to inform all of you so time keeps on rollin...I'm Nakah/Lightknight924.....Yet I have no access to those accounts...


    Anymore, so such is my bringing of welcome to you all in my first post! I hope you all will decide to receive a haircut.

    Leave a comment:

Working...