TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    MML's ISO is really meh

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    zenith if it isn't too invasive, could you walk me through your evening yesterday beginning circa 5 pm your time?

    it DEFINITELY doesn't have to be expansive, just general stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Really jank vote count that is probably wrong

    Subaru (1): Roundbox
    Zenith (1): thesunfan
    Raeko (1): MML

    Not voting: everyone else lol

    Day ends in 8.5 hours from now

    =====

    If there's any corrections to the vote count please post them and I'll adjust it
    Still have my roundbox vote

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I said multiple times that I was hoping to use magic voting powers to get you to show up (which worked for summoning leetic in this game and the past), and that my vote for you was not an indication of actually wanting to vote you out. when I made reads I have you as completely null because you hadn't done anything yet. How is that latching on to you?

    please do ISO me because if you do I'm sure you'll see I'm not very focused on you at all other than hoping you will post
    I showed up because I got my laptop back online not because of how anyone voted. Strange that we're still on this when people have shown up

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    raeko is purely a metaread where she latches onto me every single time she's a wolf to some capacity and her pinging me is a signal to me. I'd need to parse through her iso to give you more substance than that
    I said multiple times that I was hoping to use magic voting powers to get you to show up (which worked for summoning leetic in this game and the past), and that my vote for you was not an indication of actually wanting to vote you out. when I made reads I have you as completely null because you hadn't done anything yet. How is that latching on to you?

    please do ISO me because if you do I'm sure you'll see I'm not very focused on you at all other than hoping you will post

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I need to find where he was sayin I was puttin in too much effort when I'm done walking but from then up until a few posts ago this lets me know his world was WW Zenith WL Subaru; shitpost or not it's still notable to just kinda put out there

    I'm very excited for the reads tbh, I'm on the fence cuz outside of doin strange stuff like this you've come off predominantly townfan. Now that Zenith's here the vote'll mean more ofc but it's definitely somethin new I hadn't considered
    cmown bruh you let a man tell you you were putting in too much effort when he gave you guys a solve with a case that had redacted text littered in it followed w/ a "solved this overnight btw guys"

    don't let him do you like that

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Having more of the table to fill in the gaps would be excellent cuz I only can really guess the wolf side of the reads; will have to look at reads prior to that cuz I do believe he put at least one out prior

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Alright I'm more or less caught up now, at the moment I don't want to vote:

    Subaru
    MML

    I'm feeling comfortable with their approach to the game thus far as well as their interactions w/ others and some pursuant questioning, and I want to keep seeing more of that.

    That's about all that really stood out to me during the catch up reading, most of the pages either contain math or yapping which is fine but I can't use that.



    woah guys this is totally not a shitpost vote watch out!
    I need to find where he was sayin I was puttin in too much effort when I'm done walking but from then up until a few posts ago this lets me know his world was WW Zenith WL Subaru; shitpost or not it's still notable to just kinda put out there

    I'm very excited for the reads tbh, I'm on the fence cuz outside of doin strange stuff like this you've come off predominantly townfan. Now that Zenith's here the vote'll mean more ofc but it's definitely somethin new I hadn't considered

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'd be fine w/ voting between raeko/leetic at the moment too

    raeko is purely a metaread where she latches onto me every single time she's a wolf to some capacity and her pinging me is a signal to me. I'd need to parse through her iso to give you more substance than that

    leetic had a rough start in my opinion w/ being assertive and then deflecting to NGR conversation, just feel it isn't a good look at the moment

    Everyone else is feeling ight, null mostly and Nakah(Lahkesis?) isn't here just like I wasn't so that's where I'm standing

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Alright I'm more or less caught up now, at the moment I don't want to vote:

    Subaru
    MML

    I'm feeling comfortable with their approach to the game thus far as well as their interactions w/ others and some pursuant questioning, and I want to keep seeing more of that.

    That's about all that really stood out to me during the catch up reading, most of the pages either contain math or yapping which is fine but I can't use that.

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    this is a genuine, non-shitpost vote the likes of which I will explain later, but not now

    zenith I genuinely, truly think I figured out overnight that you're a wolf

    (I have not forgotten about Poptart, I promise)
    woah guys this is totally not a shitpost vote watch out!

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Really jank vote count that is probably wrong

    Subaru (1): Roundbox
    Zenith (1): thesunfan
    Raeko (1): MML

    Not voting: everyone else lol

    Day ends in 8.5 hours from now

    =====

    If there's any corrections to the vote count please post them and I'll adjust it
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-3-2026, 01:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan

    how come zenith didn't come back? it is almost like he [REDACTED]
    he must've [REDACTED], surely? especially with a promise to play more tomorrow?
    it makes just so much more sense for a wolf to [REDACTED], presumably from chat, quite possibly even from a partner pinging him

    it is weird and I feel bad but like

    it just seems like the most likely scenario
    I felt better about you not telling us back when you were just not telling us

    Either I am not strong enough to pick up what youre putting down or this is fluff

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Hello, playing catchup now, will live check the thread during reread!
    Awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'mma have to get ready for work myself, effort's gonna drop dramatically my first bout of phoneposting this game but will attempt to read as I think I should just be puttin stuff up on shelves tonight.

    Should be on break bout 4 hours from writing this but it'll only be a 15 so rip. If I'm in the office should be more available from 8:00-9:30 PM 5-6hrs from now.

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    ayyyy what's good yea there's a fair bit

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Hello, playing catchup now, will live check the thread during reread!

    Leave a comment:

Working...