Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
With that it's four people who have voted or announced intention to vote Arp, not quite overwhelming enough that I should worry
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
look I can definitely vote for nakah and not cry myself to sleep tonight even if he flips blue but like
I feel good about arp idk why no one else seems toLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
What ass
What total ass
Of those 4 I guess Arp and Zenith would be the two I would choose from but damn I am not about to fucking go KITB 5 waysLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
freezin has made no mistake, because he can edit his postsLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
To clarify:
Posting at :00 is ok
Posting at :01 is bad
Posting at :02 is very bad.Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-3-2026, 09:48 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
wow arp went from 3 votes to 0
arp
I guess this is safe againLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Iso'ing as fast as I can after I've just made my vote; apologies if I did exactly what you're talking about because I didn't remember much aside from the shallow read earlier. I was most likely at work at the time though so that's "my bad" in the sense I didn't read very closely.folding under the pressure a bit here,,,
i never meant for the math side quests to be an alternative to having productive conversation, and i made a good handful of posts afterwards attempting to do just that. not as thoroughly as i ought to have, for sure, but surely those posts aren't being disregarded entirely?
I find goin to the nitty gritty of info via wolfchat or otherwise to be hella tinfoily even though I've just put mine on. It's definitely a possibility but it's not the first place I'm lookin.after reading zenith's recent posts and rereading sunfan's accusation i don't have quite as much faith in the idea
real world happenings causing a lapse in time between responses just sounds more plausible to me than the wolfchat stuff, though i guess it shouldn't be ruled out entirely
Definitely don't want you feelin like that neither btw, I don't think you're draggin the game down. Can feel all of that I'm gettin anxious af but you got thisi do think i'm playing a bit differently and being less curious and inquisitive than i have been in the past and unfortunately i think a lot of it is because i've been a little burnt out and don't have the mental energy i used to have
but i think i can (and i absolutely want to) do better! i signed up for a reason and i certainly wouldn't want to drag the game down because of this
In respect to the raeko vote on me I do share this sentiment, startin to feel bad I ain't checked the current yet as of 18min to EoDi dunno, i think subaru seemingly ignoring her is noteworthy enough to at least point out, and aside from casting a bit of suspicion she still read subaru as town. your criticism is fair (and after subaru's post i feel inclined to agree that it wasn't very compelling evidence against them) but a vote for raeko feels like a bit much to me
Motherfucker I missed this, I do share a lot of these thoughts. Unvote the tinfoil's hurt me. I'm very conflicted.gotcha!
some thoughts:
-> i like where lar is coming from and don't really have anything to say in opposition
-> aside from the barrage of math questions, sunfan is giving me mixed feelings, but all of their reasoning has made sense so far
-> leetic being a bit aggressive towards the beginning and then vague once questioned gives me bad vibes, but i'm not sure if that's indicative of a wolf or not
-> don't have too much to say about roundbox or subaru, but they both seem pretty genuine so far and i'm not seeing any red flags. though roundbox wanting to vote an active player initially was a bit iffy
-> raeko's posts yesterday made a good impression i think! i was going to say i wanted to hear more from them but this took so long to type that i have now heard more from them. pretty solid reads as well
-> i definitely want to hear more from nakah and zenith before EOD. intrigued about what sunfan has allegedly figured out about zenith, but i'm not gonna place a vote until i've heard what he has to say. an assertion like that certainly lends itself to some suspicionLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I'm still going to require more than just "vibes" hereLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Where's that smell coming from votecount
Roundbox (1): leetic
Zenith (1): mellon_collie
Nakah (1): MML
Arp! (1): SubaruPoptart
leetic (1): Zenith
Unvote: Roundbox, thesunfan
Not voting: Nakah, Arp!
=======
End of day in 15minsLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
We're married and feel like we can read each other well
We've pulled wolf games against each other, so there is also that fact and we've been totally wrong about reading each other beforeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
It just feels like youre acting like it and I just think it's a bad takeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I don't like how frozen this EoD feelsLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: