TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1141
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    wv

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1142
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      stop posting
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1143
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        xiz (1)- wv
        wv (3)- Gradiant, Cel, Haku
        Haku (1)- Xiz
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1144
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Wayward Vagabond has been lynched. He was...

          Vanilla Town


          Night 3 will last 12 hours ending at noon server time.

          Night 3 begins now.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1145
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            In the night...

            Hakulyte has died. He was...

            Vanilla Town


            Day 3 will last 12 hours ending at midnight, server time.

            Day 3 begins now.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1146
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              lmfao

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1147
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                well alright then, I vote xiz here.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Oh
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Am I the swing vote

                    Fuck
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      Am I the swing vote

                      Fuck
                      I trust your judgement

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        well actually, why would wolves kill hakulyte over you?

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          I guess the mentality was that I'm bad at being a swing vote, and given I had haku as my top town by far with the two of you fairly close it would cause me to second guess and such?

                          After work I'm gonna try to look for differences between you two cause quite frankly you've both played super similar games from what I've seen, maybe with xiz being a bit more shitposty and you being more frustrated
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Admittedly I don't like how xiz didn't go for wv last phase despite p much parking on him in the previous phase
                            But then there's also the side where maybe gradiant went for wv as an easy lynch
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              I post two scenarios last phase with how my votes would end up for both, and while haku isn't alive for one of them the conclusion comes out the same. Between haku and xiz, i vote xiz because i said you were town. Xiz said he'd vote me before you, and now you could just say 'oh wow this sucks, i'm the swing vote, sorry if I'm wrong guys'

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I think gradiant looks better than xiz with voting in general (?)
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...