TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1036
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Based on dfr I see you as most wolfy but based on this phase, more specifically what's happened these past couple of hours.

    Gradient got angry and left but when asked to post he was here and posted his lunch order then left again after saying he was playing another game. This seems like a pretty important time and for him to not be here is weird
    except i've been here?

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1037
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      yeah that wasnt explained right let me start over


      there was a game where i was so deconstruction to town, and everyone knew i was town but they lynched me. This was back when I became cancer at twg a few years ago.

      They thought they had a better chance to win the game with me as a towny dead then to keep me alive fucking up the votes

      they were right, town won that game

      does that help

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1038
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        except i've been here?
        Not really

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1039
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          alright

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1040
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            yeah that wasnt explained right let me start over


            there was a game where i was so deconstruction to town, and everyone knew i was town but they lynched me. This was back when I became cancer at twg a few years ago.

            They thought they had a better chance to win the game with me as a towny dead then to keep me alive fucking up the votes

            they were right, town won that game

            does that help
            Is WV more valuable than me ?

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1041
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              if haku is town i dont want him in f3 is what im saying

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1042
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                What do you mean haku should die but the game ends with me?
                You didn't explain this xiz

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  I can already picture it; WV is with Celirra in the F3 with the wolf. They fail to communicate.
                  rip

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    My point is that town is in trouble either way, may as well try to snipe a wolf here.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      You didn't explain this xiz
                      i did, thats not what i meant

                      at this moment I find that you WV are the last wolf, however im not confident. I also think Haku is a wolf.

                      Either way I want haku dead.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hot early read

                        Haku and ffa are both town.
                        I see.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Does someone in this game town lean or wolf lean Xiz ?

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            ..or none of you have a clue what he is ?

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              i did, thats not what i meant

                              at this moment I find that you WV are the last wolf, however im not confident. I also think Haku is a wolf.

                              Either way I want haku dead.
                              Oh okay I see what you mean. You were explaining the same thing with both of usin the same example

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                If everyone in this F5 can't lean him at this point in the game, I think that's dangerous too.

                                Comment

                                Working...