TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1306
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    anyways I'm kinda out of things to say and think

    i think(?) I'm still more on board for xiz than gradiant currently
    but i also really dont like the last little bit of gradiant
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1307
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      but i also really dont like the last little bit of gradiant
      why? you can do better than that, it's F3

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1308
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        I really don't like how cel your sitting back in this

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1309
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          ninja;d

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1310
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            What are you getting at, his reasoning looks like yours

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1311
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              frustration doesn't sit well with me especially when i think this f3 has actually been ok
              it also does feel like the frustration is more of a last resort than anything
              but then on the other side i don't think you needed to resort to it
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1312
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                well, ffa and wv and raeko all had me as town if that helps. I've went through most of your posts and ive already commented on anything I found valuable.

                I think it's cel now.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  ive really got nothing else, sorry.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    from

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    i still cant get over how why cel would kill haku. it would have been a free game for cel considering where I was going
                    to

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I think it's cel now.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      ive got nothing else on gradiant dude

                      ofc imma think its you

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        this kinda just adds further to your bad progression & indecisiveness on people this game

                        i think thats a big plus gradient has over you xiz
                        he's been firm with his stances up till around now

                        and you're mostly only swaying when it's convenient to do so it feels
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          It seems like he wants to play the game more now, but sadly I don't think hes with us
                          cute

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            you've also used arguments before for convincing me you're town because I'm town (see: you on us mindmelding)

                            then all of a sudden your own arguments stopped working?
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              i rather be indecisive and reconsider then have horse blinds on

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I'm like, really bad at being the swing vote though

                                Comment

                                Working...