TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1066
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    thats fine

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1067
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      no haku

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1068
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        I want to see how super easy is the F3 when I'm not here.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1069
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          haku lynch is literally my worst case scenario I've realized
          like
          he's the one with the most town points in my mind right now

          wv is the best case scenario cause I'm definitely gonna tunnel on him if he's alive, like I'm convinced he's wolf but if he's not and we dont lynch him here we lose regardless

          i had some stuff written about possible f3's should haku get lynched but realized that its not something thats good to talk about i think

          p sure wv is wolf either way
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1070
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            haku can you not pls
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1071
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              so if wv dies and is town, cel im sure gets nightkilled and i have to pick between xiz and haku which is shit.

              if haku dies and is town, same nightkill and i have to pick between xiz and wv which i'm certain I go wv at that point.

              haku seems like better lynch here looking solely at the instance I'm wrong

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1072
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                so if wv dies and is town, cel im sure gets nightkilled and i have to pick between xiz and haku which is shit.

                if haku dies and is town, same nightkill and i have to pick between xiz and wv which i'm certain I go wv at that point.

                haku seems like better lynch here looking solely at the instance I'm wrong
                You're stuck with Xiz and WV if I die tho.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  i am like
                  super confident that we need to/should lynch outside of haku
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    wv is also the only one right now i think with wolf reasoning, other than haku being dumb which i think ironically gave him town in my mind in the end
                    i hate talking about self voting though so haku dont
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      I'm staying up past my bedtime for this

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        You're stuck with Xiz and WV if I die tho.
                        it's like you don't know how to read

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          it's like you don't know how to read
                          reading this with your avi made me burst out laughing

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            it's why I changed it. I say something mean but the avi looks so cute it almost counters it

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              gradient and xiz can you two give me a good lengthy, meaty post
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I like how you don't consider that you could get NK'd too.

                                Comment

                                Working...