TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1216
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    hey xiz are you town
    I wish I wasn't, I wanna woof woof.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1217
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      interesting post
      this post was me both complimenting and throwing shade at her for winning games as scum by doing nothing and getting away with it. if they were both scum, i'd think she'd let him die and keep doing what she was doing.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1218
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        you might've already but why did you hate dfr vote?
        because the other choice was haku and i didn't like either of them

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1219
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          i dont like this much, you're not solving the problem you're more pushing it aside, then being cute at the end for :3 points
          nyan desu onichan *wink*

          fine. what do you want me to explain again

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1220
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            eventually decided, though it was slight, that haku was perhaps just more dumb, while dfr had the issue with activity and his reads and he was in both pairings i was looking at while wv and haku were in just one each.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1221
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              i kinda wanna re-approach the nk stuff for a sec

              I think it was known that I would've tunneled hard on wv cause I'm a fuckwad who can't help but tunnel people like wv, so in theory the ideal f3 would be me/wv/+1 wolf; I'm gonna go off of me and haku being equal in nk priority because he was my version of the me that you guys saw eod last phase. assuming equality, it's natural to expect that one would gravitate towards sticking to the plan instead of deviating from the already thought out course of action, thus being keeping me alive f3
              based off that, chances are the wolf wanted to keep wv alive
              i think xiz wanted to keep wv alive moreso than gradient when push came to shove
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1222
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                but i also think I like gradient this phase a lot so far, he's putting work in
                reminds me of that game that DBP cared about town winning
                Originally posted by Celirra
                A bit of an issue I have with gradient is that he just feels kinda... there I guess, but even then not super there
                I've forgotten about him a few times which either means I'm a dumbass or he's playing subtly
                which isn't inherently wolfy

                sec I'll get back to you guys on gradient
                I don't like this as maybe it's just me, but I don't see me playing any different between this phase and the rest of the game.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  nyan desu onichan *wink*

                  fine. what do you want me to explain again
                  the main issue is that you said you gave good reasoning, but frankly I don't remember seeing the good reasoning, so I may have missed it sure, but either way it would've been far more productive to just give your reasoning again, and maybe built upon it more
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    I don't like this as maybe it's just me, but I don't see me playing any different between this phase and the rest of the game.
                    it's more that I actually feel your presence now

                    i think i alluded to it already but in previous phases you didn't feel super present to me
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      the presence looks more because there's less people lmfao

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        no you are being more present hes right

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          fuck if i know man
                          i definitely feel your warmth more this phase either way(?)
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            this feels like me and xiz are trying to pocket gradient
                            will xiz be the swing vote next
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              fuck that i dont want it lol

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                5 mins then I'm gonna head off and play piu for a few hours with some buddies
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...