TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1096
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Do you need me alive in F3 to make me lose ?
    i need for you to actually give a shit this game. who's your top wolf. now

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1097
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      anyways I'm definitely voting wv unless i find sufficient reason to vote between gradient/xiz which trumps the reasons for wv
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1098
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        i need for you to actually give a shit this game. who's your top wolf. now
        I would go for Xiz here and assume DFR picked WV as a false positive.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1099
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I would go for Xiz here and assume DFR picked WV as a false positive.
          and instead, you vote for yourself

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1100
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Yeah because I will fail to convince player B to vote player A.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1101
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Xiz how do you feel about a kitb berween me and you

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1102
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                ..or to be accurate I will fail to listen to player B telling me to lynch player A.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  I think you're more likely to pick up who's legit in a F3 situation than I do.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    ya i uh
                    dont like this still

                    still wv for me

                    be back in 15 dont explode and dont enable haku to be haku while daddy's gone
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      unvote

                      zzz

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Haku at this point has probably either tilted himself into oblivion or is making the ballziest play ever. Its really a coinflip for me at this point.

                        Cel I have had as top town for mind melding, general good direction and game progression. I think if cel is the last wolf we all already have lost, because I think I would be the only one to vote him in f3 if its cel / xiz / ??
                        (And at this point yes cel, someone picked the lock, not as lock town, but still top town)

                        Gradiant probably town. His game is neutral enough to go either or. Hes nobodys top town as he just said. He is the perfect true neutral in this situation.

                        Whats funny about WV is his "past my bedtime" post is more towny then some of the serious posts he made which is pretty funny. I dunno. Im at the point where im overthinking this and everything is a big ol' gumbo stew.


                        Like, i guess im at (most town to least)

                        cel
                        grad
                        wv/haku tied

                        I don't want to read into the haku self vote because I really believe self-votes should not be counted

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          Xiz how do you feel about a kitb berween me and you
                          im fine with it

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Ugh

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Can someone iso Celirra and try to figure out if there's something relevant between him and DFR or the raeko NK ?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                In other news I'm feeling very confident in xiz as town, I don't agree with him on dfr but his approach feels towny unless he's w/w with dfr but I also see that as really unlikely
                                It helps too that I'm annoyed with haku for claiming like that too
                                ..

                                Comment

                                Working...