TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1186
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    there's reason for any of us to suspect the other two and it looked like he instantly went to me and xiz voting eachother and himself being the deciding factor
    why do you think he got there?

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1187
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      I'm here for 30min before going out again

      Gonna quick iso xiz for original thoughts
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1188
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Also I just realized grad if you are the last wolf and you went balls heavy and decided to kill haku simply because you didn't want ot play with him anymore I'd laugh
        nah, i could pretend easily that you convinced me to switch to haku which you said yourself you'd have voted after wv's flip.
        Originally posted by Xiz
        why do you think he got there?
        not sure what you mean

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1189
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Re: nightkill, I tried working out who was most likely to do it between you two but I ended up reaching wifom
          I don't think I can really analyze it well
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1190
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I'm suspicious about cel immediately complaining about being the swing vote without us talking about our final vote choices
            To my knowledge I was the top town for both of you which is why I was cocky about me being the swing vote
            Believe me I would much rather not be, I very rarely do well at lylo
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1191
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              not sure what you mean
              why do you think cel went to saying 'oh hey im hammer'? Like what do you think his thought process was?

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1192
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                ugh was hoping cel wouldnt ninja it but oh well, wanted to hear from grad

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  why do you think he got there?
                  i'll reword it. I have reason to suspect both you and cel. You have reason to suspect both cel and I. Cel should have reason to suspect you and I, given that none of us are the last wolf in these 3 cases. I'm not sure who we all were thinking were gonna be nightkilled but I know I certainly didn't think it'd be haku. probably you not either because you said you wanted to vote him next phase too. it looks like if cel was a wolf here, he thought he could get us to go with who we said we'd vote this phase from the last one and not immediately be suspicious of both options with the weird nightkill. and then he could pretend to be complaining about being the swing vote and how bad he is at it.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    To my knowledge I was the top town for both of you which is why I was cocky about me being the swing vote
                    It think this is the thing. He would be expecting both of us to go after eachother

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      especially since i'm known to be tunnely and stubborn, seems reasonable I'd stick with what i said i was going to do, vote xiz

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        i'll reword it. I have reason to suspect both you and cel. You have reason to suspect both cel and I. Cel should have reason to suspect you and I, given that none of us are the last wolf in these 3 cases. I'm not sure who we all were thinking were gonna be nightkilled but I know I certainly didn't think it'd be haku. probably you not either because you said you wanted to vote him next phase too. it looks like if cel was a wolf here, he thought he could get us to go with who we said we'd vote this phase from the last one and not immediately be suspicious of both options with the weird nightkill. and then he could pretend to be complaining about being the swing vote and how bad he is at it.
                        gotcha. that makes more sense. thanks.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          and that would make sense as to why dfr would distance like that

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            update:

                            ffa, and raeko are top town
                            haku and wv are town lean

                            i'd kill the rest, only really reading dbp as a wolf but i wouldn't mind if grad or dfr died
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            dbp, dfr, cell, wv kinda? still thinking about it. I feel like wv shouldn't be on the table today

                            raeko is fine for me
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            cel still lock town
                            grad next
                            haku
                            wv

                            hasn't changed for me
                            i just pulled 3 random quotes out of my ass moreorless about xiz's thoughts that fit my narrative

                            i really get irked by how a lot of xiz's prio was on wv, then ultimately didn't go for wv

                            i kinda don't like how a lot of xiz's game was more prodding and piggybacking than investigating after going over iso
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              That's really all I've got though

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                as an aside:
                                raeko's vote was on gradient before swapping and tbh I've seen how strong she can be
                                but i also think I like gradient this phase a lot so far, he's putting work in
                                reminds me of that game that DBP cared about town winning
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...