TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1321
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    it seems like we're all bad at it
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1322
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      you've also used arguments before for convincing me you're town because I'm town (see: you on us mindmelding)

      then all of a sudden your own arguments stopped working?
      what do you mean? i dont understand

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1323
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        what do you mean? i dont understand
        Originally posted by Xiz
        I really think when we both voted for WV there I think that mindmeld was super strong also. I know you have different thoughts on it, but also I like how you immideatly swapped off of wv.
        the gist of your argument here, in my mind, was that you're town because I'm town and we had a common mindset at a point
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1324
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          from my understanding we both were seeing WV in a bad light at that time, and were progressing the game similary even though we disagreed on most things (even on wv at the end)

          the argument still holds up but like, for that phase more then today? I have to hard reset after haku died. Like if it was haku/grad then I still would go after haku with questioning grad but because its both of you i was thrown for a loop

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1325
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            and if it was haku / cel i would have absolutly gone after haku hard without even really questioning it.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1326
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              the argument still holds up but like, for that phase more then today? I have to hard reset after haku died. Like if it was haku/grad then I still would go after haku with questioning grad but because its both of you i was thrown for a loop
              I don't agree that a hard reset is beneficial nor good
              plus I still don't like how you're saying you hard reset, despite also referencing an event before the hard reset happened as part of an argument
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1327
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                im probably gonna vote xiz
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  i have to hard reset

                  i thought the game was over after wv/haku

                  they were super wolfy compared to both of you

                  you were really town and grad was light town due to wv/hak

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    even though gradiant has poofed

                    which is kinda funny
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      watching you two argue

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Like yeah I see where you're coming from
                        but I dont think it's a right argument
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          watching you two argue
                          zzz
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            to see if you guys had anything substantial i could add to the work i've done this phase but i don't see any

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              what would you have done like i had to

                              my main two wolves died

                              all are left are town

                              what would you do

                              you would reset

                              ????

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Just gonna have to go with my gut here and hope i'm not wrong

                                Comment

                                Working...