TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1156
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    There needs to come a point where reasoning for votes are looked at and it's not accused to just be an easy lynch.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1157
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Getting lunch, waiting on xiz to input. If I just went with my first instinct and gut, I'd vote xiz but this f3 is bad, it's too convenient with the two scenarios i said last phase.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1158
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        I'm gonna be gone or unable to do much for quite a few hours, please nobody vote for anyone until we're all present
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1159
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          i dont get it

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1160
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            like there is no reason why haku should have died. i was convinced that haku was a wolf after wv flipped.

            I was thinking if i was alive with haku and cel i would have gone haku, and if it was haku grad then haku again, but open to discuss how it could be grad.

            what doesn't make sense is that haku was going after me and even said he preferred me dead. I wanted him dead as well so if it was haku/xiz/?? in final 3 we would have gone after each other and then lost so i guess thank you to the last wolf? lol

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1161
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Gradiant looks like a town who loss faith in humanity.
              You look happy to die.
              Celirra is Celirra.

              So, yeah, it has to be Xiz.
              last bulk read list haku made i think

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1162
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                @Cel some stuff like this made me swap from wv -> haku

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                I'm staying up past my bedtime for this
                This is such a stupid read and I know it's bad but it became a gut read so it is what it is. I don't think wv would joke like that in this situation if he was a wolf. It didn't feel right.

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Oh okay I see what you mean. You were explaining the same thing with both of usin the same example
                Despite our little fight earlier, he is still very much so open to talk to me and try to understand where im coming from. One thing to note as well is how he straight up begged cel to try to reconsider his vote on him. Like, at first I didn't really read into it but looking at it from his perspective as he said, cel's slot was needed to help him live, so he tried to get you to even talk to him. Take a look at his posts again around that section (around 996). Honestly I have no idea at this point but I think that WV might either be more defensive or ignore Cel if he was a wolf. Because of that thought process I started to become more unsure

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Xiz is lock town
                ayyy (this post has no sway in my thinking, just TRU)

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Xiz how do you feel about a kitb berween me and you

                Originally posted by Xiz
                im fine with it
                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Ugh
                The ugh helped a lot. I mean lets be real pretty much all of us were frustrated last phase. He had me as his top wolf before we talked and then he thought I was really town after. Him wanting to put himself in a kitb with me he saw (and I saw as well) was that this was just t/t.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Also @cel i'm really surprised you tunneled so hard on WV. Like he really was trying to talk to you and went on and on about it and you didn't even bother having a true conversation with him.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    DFR wanted cel dead.

                    he had grad as top town.

                    he had me as null.

                    Cool we got the full spectrum

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Right now I don't trust either of you

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        **dfr read grad as town not top town, but that was his main town so whatever that means

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Also I was clearly wrong on my read on DFR so I won't bother trying to figure out if he busses here or not, you both might know better then me

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            I'd say 3way kitb but that obviously wouldn't work lmfao

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              I'm actually more suspicious of cel now to be honest, seems to convenient he was top town and not killed. Was also dfrs sole vote first phase like attempt at distancing and avoiding any townflips making him look bad

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Dfr actually did a really good job with his bad reads list, its fucking everything up for me

                                Comment

                                Working...