TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #391
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    i felt worse about wv after his reads list but i feel like they were low effort because he's doing shit. haku's on my no kill list and ffa isn't either, for now. hopefully he answers my question though :3

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #392
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      can we vocalize more thoughts
      like how gradientqt did
      gradiant's main thing for me was the pressure on ffa

      it seemed at least to me really obvious that the ffa / haku interaction was really stupid and i didn't get why he kept egging them on. However, that was literally the only thing in the thread happening to produce activity soooooooooo

      Gradiant kinda just exists for me rn. hes on the table for me

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #393
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        friendly reminder that haku is a wolf
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #394
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Who else "kinda just exists"? Raeko? dfr?
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #395
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            I would potentially vote celery, gradiant, backpack, or wc

            everyone else is 2 town 4 me 2 vote
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #396
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              friendly reminder that haku is a wolf
              I'm like trying to reevaluate your slot to find something else to lynch and you just come back to say "haku is a wolf" without pushing toward some logic.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #397
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                oh heck haku said Occam's Razor
                now I don't know what to think

                I have never ever seen a wolf say occam's razor before
                but I think haku is too wolfy that I should just dismiss the occam's razor snap read
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #398
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Who else "kinda just exists"? Raeko? dfr?
                  dbp, dfr, cell, wv kinda? still thinking about it. I feel like wv shouldn't be on the table today

                  raeko is fine for me

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #399
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    oh heck haku said Occam's Razor
                    now I don't know what to think

                    I have never ever seen a wolf say occam's razor before
                    but I think haku is too wolfy that I should just dismiss the occam's razor snap read
                    Why is that even the turning point of your read on me.

                    smh

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #400
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      it's not
                      I just want to lynch you more to see if the occam's razor snap read holds fast
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #401
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        dbp, dfr, cell, wv kinda? still thinking about it. I feel like wv shouldn't be on the table today

                        raeko is fine for me
                        i still don't get the wv thing other than for the irl stuff potentially swaying?
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #402
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i still don't get the wv thing other than for the irl stuff potentially swaying?
                          do you mean how he is null to me atm?

                          I liked the jokingness of his early game but his reads list was just okay. I can go more into depth if you like but, it wasn't anything new or crazy.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #403
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i still don't get the wv thing other than for the irl stuff potentially swaying?
                            He thought I sounded like I copy pasted something from a chat but the OP says night chat only, which means he's vanilla
                            it was such a casual comment that I'm inclined to believe it at least
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #404
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              seriously guys lynch haku
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #405
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                what's votecount
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...