TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1006
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    I'm kind of town reading WV over being too easy to lynch.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1007
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      grad isnt lock town for me

      if you read the word before 'still lock town' it says cel

      grad is next on that list as most towny compared to haku and wv

      grad isnt that towny but honestly a grad lynch i think is a big mistake today

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1008
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I'm kind of town reading WV over being too easy to lynch.
        this is why people town read you for being dumb friend

        sometimes the carpet is just blue
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1009
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          this is twg

          everyone is suborn

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1010
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            this is why people town read you for being dumb friend

            sometimes the carpet is just blue
            blue? stop role hunting

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1011
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              grad isnt lock town for me

              if you read the word before 'still lock town' it says cel

              grad is next on that list as most towny compared to haku and wv

              grad isnt that towny but honestly a grad lynch i think is a big mistake today
              oh

              i guess i didn't see much of a gap between your perception of me and of grad

              i still think I has enough reason to believe haku is town rather than just town by poe or by not being wolfy etc but hey
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1012
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                blue? stop role hunting
                FUCK I knew I should've said purple instead
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  why are you sold on presenting arguments to only one person instead of the whole amount of people left in the game? I'm not the only town
                  You're a key player fmpov and not being to convince you means I'm dead in the water

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    The remaining wolf needs to do everything it can to appear towny enough to not only live here, but have a decent chance to survive tomorrow.

                    I feel like WV doesn't qualify for this.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      alright fuck it

                      wv

                      talk to me

                      lets start over whats up man

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        The remaining wolf needs to do everything it can to appear towny enough to not only live here, but have a decent chance to survive tomorrow.

                        I feel like WV doesn't qualify for this.
                        what he's doing has been working though so there's reason for him to keep it up
                        him being like this, aka not doing jack, has been making people want to town read him for it being too easy or whatever

                        like yeah
                        not many people are doing much this phase in general other than haku
                        but wv hasnt even made a real vote tbh

                        like wv's vote last phase is a lot like dfr's vote first phase to me
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          WV voted Xiz afaik.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            WV voted Xiz afaik.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Haku (1)- ffa
                            Gradiant (1)- wv
                            dfr (3)- Haku, Cel, Gradiant
                            wv (1)- Xiz

                            is my count
                            backwards
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              alright fuck it

                              wv

                              talk to me

                              lets start over whats up man
                              Right now I'm having a hard time trying to figure what's going on because you no longer make sense as a wolf and gradient seems more likely but I think that's just because he's Mia. I probably shouldn't be looking into his lack of presence right now but I'm getting stuck on it.

                              Along with that I'm getting really frustrated with the fact that I cannot think of what I can do with celery. Every game it's always been the same where as soon as he wolf reads me I'm stuck there and nothing I can do can change his mind. I've read through the thread and brought up things I saw as worth talking about but I guess he and everyone else doesn't feel the same way.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                what he's doing has been working though so there's reason for him to keep it up
                                him being like this, aka not doing jack, has been making people want to town read him for it being too easy or whatever

                                like yeah
                                not many people are doing much this phase in general other than haku
                                but wv hasnt even made a real vote tbh

                                like wv's vote last phase is a lot like dfr's vote first phase to me
                                You not taking my vote seriously is part of the problem I was talking about earlier regarding being stuck on thinking I'm a wolf

                                Comment

                                Working...